TWW starts today, anyone want to wait it out with me til around 24th Nov?

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
Cd13 today, ff said i ovulated yesterday and i think I did too. Going to TRY not to test early this cycle and will wait until the 24th Nov to test unless AF shows up beforehand of course. I tried soft cups and preseed this cycle (willing to try anything :)). Anyone want to to wait it out with me and share/discuss any symptoms? xx

CD13 for me too and if we're both right I ovulated yesterday too :)

We tried preseed as well, legs up for 20 minutes, baby asprin every other day as well as my usual multi vitamins and folic acid daily. Been drinking 3 cups of green tea so maybe this was the trick for getting my EWCM :)

I actually got a few days of EWCM this cycle (didn't on cycle 1), so hoping that having this plus using the preseed will up our chances.

I had a 12 day luteal phase last time so if it stays the same AF should arrive on the 20th, hopefully she doesn't make an appearance though!

FINGERS CROSSED FOR US ALL x

If it was yesterday i ovulated on a full moon! (still in India...) Lets hope being superstitious finally pays off ;)

If it was yesterday i ovulated on a full moon! (still in India...) Lets hope being superstitious finally pays off ;)

Was a full moon here too, I'm all for good superstitions :)

I had ewcm this cycle too, more than I noticed last cycle anyway. Does green tea help with it then? I read from another thread the other day that grapefruit juice does, so was going to give that a try next cycle, but i hate the stuff 😖, so if green tea does the same thing then I'll do that instead :)

I think that this is one of my shorter cycles (I range from 26-28 days normally) as i ovulated a bit earlier I think, so I'm more likely due af around 22nd than 24th.

Clomid, preseed, softcup. .. positive opk - weds & Thurs.

Acne spots, kinda gassy.

Clomid, preseed, softcup. .. positive opk - weds & Thurs.

Acne spots, kinda gassy.

Soft cups and preseed for me too, fingers crossed :)

Typed in my temp this morning and ff has put me at 1dpo today, I really feel like I ovulated on Friday though?? I suppose one day is no big deal, if ff are right then I got one more bed session in my fertile window x

I dont even know if i have O'd yet, i put a post in the 2ww thread, oh sooooo confused :(

I'd put you at 1dpo too based on your chart - Happy bedding ;) i wonder why it hasnt put your coverline in yet?

I dont even know if i have O'd yet, i put a post in the 2ww thread, oh sooooo confused :(

I'd put you at 1dpo too based on your chart - Happy bedding ;) i wonder why it hasnt put your coverline in yet?

I don't know why cover line isn't there, maybe because I haven't had 3 high temps yet? So u reckon maybe I should fit one more bedding session in? X

How come you're not sure if u ovulated yet?

I would, the final push (pun intended LOL) - it does seem FF has your dates right.

I put in another test temp for tomorrow to see what FF did, used the same as todays, and i got my solid crosshairs with ovulation on the Friday like we thought, so I am sure I am 2dpo now. My coverline was 97.3 so same as last cycle.

Just hope my temps jump a bit higher, near 98 would suit me nicely :)

Oh ladies, what is with my temps :( any ideas?

Hmm strange, mine are quite similar, not jumping up as high as I would've expected. Who knows?! Hopefully our temps will raise a little over next couple of days. I had a little bit of blood on wiping today, had the same last cycle around this time. I'm bit concerned it could be a hormonal issue. Think I may need to make appt with gp. X

What is going on with us LOL, lets see what tommorrow brings, i did temp just mow after a nap (only 1.5 hours) and it was 98.5 so hopefully they'll be higher in the morning!

Are you FF settings on advanced or FAM?

Advanced :) i was thinking maybe thats why you don't have a coverline? If you're on an ipod or similar go to the more bit at the top right, click settings and then go in the detector bit, it'll tell you :)

Advanced :) i was thinking maybe thats why you don't have a coverline? If you're on an ipod or similar go to the more bit at the top right, click settings and then go in the detector bit, it'll tell you :)

Yay thank you, I now have a cover line 😃, and it's put me at 3dpo, so agrees with what I thought, that I did ovulate on Friday, making me 3dpo x

Awesome :) so we're the same now then as we originally thought! I'll have to convert your celcius and see what it is in F, see how similar we are!

Looking forward to seeing the updated chart :)

Awesome :) so we're the same now then as we originally thought! I'll have to convert your celcius and see what it is in F, see how similar we are!

Looking forward to seeing the updated chart :)

It's updated my app but not on here, do u think I need to redo my link on here or maybe it takes a while to transfer?? X

I would re-do it, maybe as you changed settings it had a paddy? x

I also think that I'm 3 dpo. I'm not temping, but using opk and cm. FF says flo should be here on the 22nd and that I should test on the 26th, but I don't know if I'll be able to hold out that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->