TWW starts today, anyone want to wait it out with me til around 24th Nov?

I've managed to get my chart up, at last. I'm not the most technological of people :blush:

Welcome YellowGrey, Im due 22nd too according to ff. There's no way i'm waiting until 26th to test, so if af hasn't arrived by 22nd I will test then x

hello can I join?

CD 17 today, after a long 14 day AF. not charting, using OPK's or testing till AF is due (on the 24th or 25th) I have been getting some blood specks on CM since yesterday. Not sure if its a good thing or not.

Welcome anagee. Fingers crossed that the spotting is a good sign xx I'm going to test on the 22nd, because it's my birthday the next day, so I dont want to test then for fear of spoiling my big day, so I figure if I test the day before then if it is a bfn I will be over it for my birthday, and if it is a BFP then I'll have a VERY happy birthday x

I just want to not drive myself nuts this time around lol. Almost caved in and tested last night. I threw up out of nowhere so i was like Huh, maybe I'm pregnant? lol But I hel myself together and came back to reality. :o

Oh I'm sure a BFP would make for an amazing birthday!

Hello lovely new ladies!

Fingers crossed for all of us :)

My temps shot right up today so now I'm not sure if my ovulation date is right?!? Either i had a slow start after O or O was actually yesterday and not Friday??? Don't think i'll know now until either a BFP or AF - confused!!! (but happy my temps are up all the same, one last BD session JIC...)

NEW NOTE
just had a load of creamy CM appear out of nowhere? Bizarre. I'm catching a night flight tonight so can't temp tomorrow, will have to see what Thursday morning temps do... REALLY HOPING THIS IS A BAKING BEAN!! Trying to be more positive this cycle, even with all the unexpected oddities :(

Wow projectbean, that temp looks good, and the cm is a positive sign. Fingers crossed that this is your month x

Project Bean, I'm not very good at temping or charting but hope it's a good sign! ")

Bit more bleeding today, not quite full on but a bit more than spotting. Got Dr appt next tues, I think I might have a progesterone deficiency or something, as the same thing happened last month ;(

Bit more bleeding today, not quite full on but a bit more than spotting. Got Dr appt next tues, I think I might have a progesterone deficiency or something, as the same thing happened last month ;(

Don't jump to conclusions yet hun. It could be completely normal? Only your doc knows.

As for me,
I'm getting slight cramps, but they feel more like weird sensations... :o My little one is sick so I'm feeling sooooo tired :(

Don't jump to conclusions yet hun. It could be completely normal? Only your doc knows.

As for me,
I'm getting slight cramps, but they feel more like weird sensations... :o My little one is sick so I'm feeling sooooo tired :(

I feel your pain, five of mine plus my husband were all ill with a somach bug last week, thankfully I missed it, but pretty exhausting looking after them all. I still forced him to perform on my fertile days though 😜 x

Sometimes this is very overwhelming, and the thought of another child sounds crazy. I mean with my daughter and husband I go crazy, I could just imagine how hard it will be with 2 kids + my hubby. -_- Not to mention school and work. lol -_-

Sometimes this is very overwhelming, and the thought of another child sounds crazy. I mean with my daughter and husband I go crazy, I could just imagine how hard it will be with 2 kids + my hubby. -_- Not to mention school and work. lol -_-

Lol I was just saying the same thing to my husband earlier today.

So I had positive opk on Thursday and Friday, negative on Saturday and Sunday, and then positive again on Monday and Tuesday! Ugh!! I have no idea when I o'ed and hubby is out of town so no bd'ing if I o today or tomorrow. I might be out this month :nope:

Hello new ladies!

Hope you're all doing well this morning :) that is a pain YG, maybe you geared up but then it had a paddy? I hope you still have a chance this cycle, a month of nothing sounds awful - if i don't get a BFP i will have a wasted month next cycle as i'm out shooting round Asia for a month without my hubby :( SO COME ON BEAN, CREATE YOURSELF!!

Am i the only one TTC #1? My BBT has stayed at 98.2 - had to use a BBT adjustment calculator for todays temp as I was on a flight and had to take it 3 hours early. The adjustment came out as the same temp as yesterday though so i'm happy.

Apart from being BOILING yesterday and last night no symptoms for me yet, i have some odd cramps today but think thats due to no sleep and getting my flight.

LET THE WAIT CONTINUE! ;)

My temps will be out of whack next week as I've got some nightshifts, not sure how ff will like me putting temps in during mid afternoon when I get up??. What do you do projectbean? Sounds like you travel a lot, very envious x

Im also in TWW now, 2nd cycle off BC and first cycle TTC #2. Feeling positive! Good Luck all x

Me!! I need some TWW buddies so I don't drive myself insane. :wacko: AF is due on the 26th, I'll be testing starting on the 24th as well this month. Good luck, baby dust to all! :thumbup:

My temps will be out of whack next week as I've got some nightshifts, not sure how ff will like me putting temps in during mid afternoon when I get up??. What do you do projectbean? Sounds like you travel a lot, very envious x

Travel photographer ;) I do love my job :)

Cd15 ovulation day today/ tomorrow going off opks n twinges bd cd 6,8,13 and 15 may get another session today, first month properly trying irregular cycles sigh wondered if we did enough

Remember ladies we are not out till the :witch: shows! I think I am 1DPO today! Yay ;P

Feeling less tired than yesterday but still tired. Cramps come and go but I want to get through the TWW without any craziness lol No testing, I hope. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->