TWW starts today, anyone want to wait it out with me til around 24th Nov?

Can I join? 4dpo here, if this isn't my month I am trying soft cups next cycle and grapefruit juice as I haven't had ANY EWCM since before stupid birth control :/ FX we get loads of BFPs! FF has my test date set on nov 25 but I doubt I can wait that long especially with OH around as he's always asking me to test grrr :haha:

Destinyk, lol it happens girly. Did you try anything new this cycle?

Hi destiny, welcome. I tried soft Cups and preseed this cycle. I'm going to try the grapefruit juice next cycle if this ones no good. How much do u need to drink and when? Xx

Just thought I'd post aswell that today I've had quite a lot of creamy cm. so much so that I had a liner in and there was an obvious amount on there. It was tinged with blood though, making it a pinky/brownish colour. Damn this spotting, I hope the gp has some answers when I see her Tuesday. How's everyone else, any symptoms? Xx

Anagee the only thing we tried was SMEP and next month if we're unsuccesful we will try the soft cups and grapefruit juice!

Mumof5 the grapefruit juice you drink a cup a day from AF until O is confirmed. Hoping we both won't have to try it though! My only symptoms I'd say are strange cramping I've had all day and yesterday I had the nose of a k9 but it's calmed down today so not sure, plus I don't know if acute sense of smell is too early for this DPO.

Hey all, i think AF will be due around the same time but this is only my 2nd cycle off BC pill and 1st month TTC no 2. Feel positive this month, had ovulation pain and stacks of EWCM so hoping weve timed baby dancing well! Good luck to everyone x

Hey Ladies! How are you all today?

Well I just realized I did not have EWCM like I have had in previous cycles. Does anyone know if it is a bad sign?

Anagee I'm doing well! Last night I had a crazy prego dream where I was being induced at 7 months which was strange because I've never had a prego dream before. As far as the EWCM i don't think its a bad sign I've read it really varies by person CM after O.

Destinyk,

I had preggo dreams last cycle and it turned out Sis in law was expecting. lol It could be a sign girl!

I hope it doesn't affect my chances. Ahh, well My daughter has been extra clingy to me lately. My MIL asked if I was preggo lol I was like "I can only hope!" lol Mom always told me that too. :)

Anagee I hope it was! It really was sooo realistic, contractions and all and I was able to see into my belly and I saw it was a boy and I yelled to OH it's a boy! I can see! It was crazy. That good about your sis in law, your next! My mom told me for some reason she has a feeling I'm going to miss AF this month I hope she's right!

Moms always have that intuition though. I think so anyways. Those realistic dreams are creepy sometimes -_- lol

Ahh... And the tww begins, 2dpo here. Wish we had a fast forward button, like in the movie Click, but without the sad parts hahah :))

Tridda,

wouldn't that be nice! lol If only that was true though.

Anagee it WAS creepy I woke up and was like did I have a baby? :haha: I think moms do have intuition, she better prove us right ha!

Tridda I can agree with that 100%, 5DPO here.

Destinyk your temps look good, looks like possible implantation dip?? (I've read a bit about this and suddenly I think im a pro lol 😜) x

Mumof5 I was thinking that to but do you think that's too early? I'm only 5DPO

Back to the 2ww! I ovulated late this month, got my positive opk around day 17 and now on day 24 I think. So expecting AF not to show til around day 30/31. Not sure what I'm doing here really as I don't think I would even have implanted yet!! Every month I convince myself but now I reckon us women get so many symptoms every month without pregnancy, reading into any symptoms is a total waste of energy! I'm sure that won't stop me doing it though!

I had my HSG this month so that's in my favour at least! Really really hoping something good happens as a baby is due in the fam in the next week or two and I'm scared of how emotional it will make me having waited 9 months during which I could have had my own but nada xx

Anyone else in a similar boat? Oh also my man's SA is due during next ovulation!! How annoying!

I will. as I am waiting that long as well to see if I get my period in a few weeks time or not. .....hugs to you. and will be following this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->