TWW starts today, anyone want to wait it out with me til around 24th Nov?

Any news anyone? Day 10 here, and so it begins again! Had acupuncture this weekend and having reflexology weds. Me and my other half can't dtd til thurs though as he is having a second SA then. Ov needs to stay away until then!!!! Always wishing something wouldn't come!

My positive is dark now! The first day it was super faint, but there! :)

Ahh congrats sunshine! That's lovely news, at least one person from this thread got it last month! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

I am having fertile cervical mucus. and my sperm donor is sending donation tomorrow. same day. I am crossing my fingers.

I am sorry I haven't been online much. My 5 year old son has been very sick.

I am having fertile cervical mucus. and my sperm donor is sending donation tomorrow. same day. I am crossing my fingers.

Fingers crossed 2kids! How does it work? You literally just put the sperm in? Or you have a procedure done? Sorry totally have no clue!

Fingers crossed 2kids! How does it work? You literally just put the sperm in? Or you have a procedure done? Sorry totally have no clue!

last time I did it in a doctors office. but this time I am doing it at home with an syringe.

That's great! Get those swimmers in as soon as possible :) Hope your son is doing better by the way :)

That's great! Get those swimmers in as soon as possible :) Hope your son is doing better by the way :)

yes ...I am working on that. LOL. My son is feeling a tad better.

thank you for the kind thoughts.

CD 39 STILL waiting for AF :( CD 39 for me today and 14 DPO. Ahhh. I had blood work done yesterday to check if my hormone levels improved, fingers crossed :) Just really unsure of when to test again.

Congrats sunshine :)

Anagee hope you find out what's going on, a 39 day cycle would have me going crazy xx

Well according to ff i ovulated on cd 9?! I wasn't going to pay much attention as my bbt is all over the shop due to my night shifts and irratic shift patterns, however it would seem that my cm agrees. I was getting ewcm, but today it suddenly a lot thicker and creamy. I did get some good bedding in, so fingers crossed. Just wondering if I'm going to have a short cycle overall or if my luteal phase will stay the same?? Who knows, I guess only time will tell. Dobt think ever ovulated this early before.. xx

Ok so I am back in the tww, today I am pretty sure I am ovulating. so based on opks, and cervical mucus. I just had a sperm donation done. and i am feeling very good about this. crossing my fingers that I will have a :bfp: in 2 weeks.

ahhhh waiting is going to be the last of me.

GL 2kids. Mum of 5, that is early! I don't even test then so wouldn't know! Your luteal phase should adjust so you should be expecting AF (or not AF!) early according to how many days early you are with O. No O for me yet but got headaches so should be coming and can finally DTD tonight as sperm test was done this morn!

Having a really frustrating day. My OH dropped off the sperm sample this morn after 2 months waiting...and some idiot in the hospital told him to drop it in the pathology department. So basically it's gone missing and no more appointments til feb. Got really angry at OH for not reading the letter properly and listening as I told him fertility dept and turned into a big fight about him thinking I'm crazy for getting annoyed and me feeling like it's always me booking everything, asking him not to drink, reminding him to take the bloody vitamins...no one reminds me to do any of this!! Is it always the woman who has to take bloody control?! Can anyone make me feel less mad about this?! Of course the department won't take the blame...FEB though!! OH says we don't even need the results as it's his second but I just felt our Xmas appointment would give us the answers we need and now I feel like it's been messed up :(

I'm so sorry to hear this. That sounds so frustrating :( do you need to wait for the sample results before trying again or is there still hope for this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->