TWW starts today, anyone want to wait it out with me til around 24th Nov?

Technically due yesterday - this is our third month ttc, I had a miscarriage in the summer. I got pregnant the first time with that one.

CD 33 and still NOTHING! lol I thought I got the beginning of a bfp yesterday (attached the images to this post in the previous page) Also took a st ad got a similar result this morning. What are your opinions girls?

CD 33 and still NOTHING! lol I thought I got the beginning of a bfp yesterday (attached the images to this post in the previous page) Also took a st ad got a similar result this morning. What are your opinions girls?

I can't see anything on the test, but I'm on my phone so doesn't look as clear. If AF doesn't show in 48 hrs then I'd test again as hcg should've doubled by then so should show x

Me either anagee but hopefully see tomorrow!! And sunshine, very sorry to hear about your loss. Hope this is your time. Have you done any tests yet?

Technically due yesterday - this is our third month ttc, I had a miscarriage in the summer. I got pregnant the first time with that one.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :( Praying this month your month hun.

Thanks girls. I'm hoping with everything I have right now. Still no sign of af...I don't feel confident, but I think it's just nerves. My fingers are still crossed.

How did everyone survive the tww? I'm still on it....currently late.

Just did!!!!!! How does this look to you guys?!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 11
Yup! :) You can see it better in person! It was my third pee also, and I'm 13dpo ( I adjusted my days due to my late af and temp dip) Also had an increased temp today!!

I don't temp but sounds like that's good news!! Why not get a digital and do it first thing - looks positive!! I think it's hard to see weak lines on screen so fingers crossed for a good strong one tomorrow!

sunshine2014 I def see a line! I don't know about the color though but I do hope it is the start of your BFP!

sunshine2014, I mean it looks like it doesn't have color. After how long did the line appear?

Well then I would consider it the start of your BFP!! I would retest in about 2 days to make sure that the hormone levels ave doubled! Congrats :)

Fingers crossed for you sunshine, I'm sure I can see a faint line. Hoping it gets stronger for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->