TWW starts today, anyone want to wait it out with me til around 24th Nov?

Well, I think the witch is on the way :( I had a temp rise today, but I think it was just because the heat was pumped in my room all night. I'm feeling a tad nauseous, but I think it's just nerves. You know that sinking feeling you get before af, or right when you get af? I feel like that now :(

Thank you!! I think it's something to do with being preg, makes some people forget other people have stuff going on too (even if half of it involves chugging grapefruit juice ha).

I take 1000mg a day until ovulation. I need to get the juice too! Has anyone actually seen it change their CM here?

Good morning girls! Well after the BFN yesterday, Im gearing up for af and the next cycle.

Here's my plan, I will take spear mint, metphormin , and start exercising as I have already lost 10 lbs so I th I k weight loss will help my chances of ovulation. I think PCOS is messing with my cycle that's why it hasn't shown up. Trying to keep a pos vibe about it though

sunshine2014,

I know how you feel. I'm actually feeling really sentimental for some reason. Maybe cuz I know AF will show her face soon... I'm sorry you feel that way though. Sending you lots of Hugs.

Bathgirl, I think that's an excuse though. Being pregnant does not excuse being a bad friend or self-centered in my book. My opinion though...

Blu10,

I'm sorry hun. Will you be trying anything new this cycle?

Bathgirl I feel like that only happens when you are a natural attention seeker, being prego doesn't excuse for having bad manners (unless you accidently peed your pants in public :haha: ) there is a girl who follows my TTC journal who swears the grapefruit juice gave her two days of EWCM so I'm hoping it does the same for me!! Might consider taking the evening primrose next cycle if this one fails. OH is also drinking the pomegranate juice.

Blu sorry! Wicked witch of the south is here too! CD2 of cycle 4

So I just cried for no apparent reason. What is wrong with me? lol
I have an off feeling about this cycle... If that makes any sense?

off feeling, like sad? I feel the same way. I've never really gotten down about it...but this cycle I feel like it's coming and I'm frustrated about how we missed it. I have short cycles, so it took a few months to narrow down the days earlier...but now I'm just wondering how we could have missed it, or it didn't work. My body is crampy still too, I'm sad thinking about it.

off, like weird. Not so much sad. I mean I do feel sentimental but that's not the overall feeling I have about this cycle. lol Sorry if I'm not making any sense.

wishing you all luck the remaining ones who will be testing or waiting for AF.. i am testing tomorrow morning at 12 dpo. i really hope that i can get my bfp. i am so tired of doing it all over.my husband also is always busy and to make him baby dance during my fertile window is just a hit or miss. this cycle we only BD once in my fertile window. not even sure we caught the egg...ttc is such an emotional roller coaster.

Well despite AF putting a dampener on my ttc, a little bit of good news, dh sa came back and he is fertile :), no low sperm count and no morphology or motility issues, so we can confidently move onto cycle no.3. His dr said his only issue is that there wasnt a lot of it, but what there was was good quality :). Anyone know any tips on how to increase sperm volume? Xx

Lutz FX for you!

Mumof5 that is great news! OH has started drinking pomegranate juice as we've read its great for sperm count and quality and as an added bonus it's great for prostate health. He hasn't had any tests to show he needs to boost his but we figured why not?

So AF type cramps started to happen right now. Hopefully I dont have to wait forever for AF to show up. If this cycle is a bust I just want to start the new one ASAP:)

I am anywhere from 10-14dpo today - I got a negative today, but since then I've had cramps and tons of creamy cm. I never get cramps, and if I do...it's a bit in the middle of af. So before is weird for me... Also the amount of cm..anyone know anything about creamy cm close to af? or positive test?

I think i see 2 lines! Any opinions? :)

Attachments

• IMG_20141125_201622.jpg
    IMG_20141125_201622.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20141125_201449.jpg
    IMG_20141125_201449.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20141125_200548.jpg
    IMG_20141125_200548.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
I am anywhere from 10-14dpo today - I got a negative today, but since then I've had cramps and tons of creamy cm. I never get cramps, and if I do...it's a bit in the middle of af. So before is weird for me... Also the amount of cm..anyone know anything about creamy cm close to af? or positive test?

Maybe you ovulated later than you thought?

I never get either - af was due yesterday, and the last few months I've had spotting a day or two before, nothing this time. My temp also has not dropped yet. It's stayed the same the last 3 days...

I never get either - af was due yesterday, and the last few months I've had spotting a day or two before, nothing this time. My temp also has not dropped yet. It's stayed the same the last 3 days...

Fingers crossed then!! How long have u been trying? When is AF due technically?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->