TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

My positivity is waning, but I'm fighting it!!! Telling myself not to give up yet.

I have dull AF like cramps which is causing my fear I think.

Still achy back, but nipples are only slightly sensitive now, whereas they were extremely sore for a couple of days.

I don't know what to think. Probably best not to think too much. Can't help it.

I have to get my forward plans in for Term 4 tomorrow, have so much to do, but finding it increasingly difficult to focus on anything but babies during the TWW.

How are you Torres?

I'm getting quite crampy, and my breasts are feeling fuller, AF is probably on her way. Still have a glimmer of hope, but I have to prepare myself for another BFN.
So you're testing tomorrow? Oh, I really hope you get your BFP! I will be stalking this thread to hear if you tested and what the result was!

Hey ladies! Just got all caught up with the posts as I wait to board home (boo). The trip was a big distraction from the TWW. Like last time, no symptoms. I might start testing with tomorrows FMU, I have a pile of ICs that arrived while I was gone. Hopefully hubby didn't hide them!

We're almost done girls - just a few short days! Good luck to everyone. I hope no news is good news in the next few days!

Hey babyhopes! Welcome back, hope you had a great time in Florida!
Onebump - did you test?!
Well I was pretty much symptom free until yesterday. Like I stated in my last post, I started cramping and my breasts started feeling full. Well last night while laying in bed, I my cramps got worse for about 15 minutes and then went away. My breasts started to hurt on the outsides, near my armpits. It was actually difficult to fall asleep because of my breasts. They are still very sore this morning. This feeling reminds me of when my milk came in for my daughter, it's like an engorging pain without actually being engorged. If that even makes sense.
I'm so glad that this TTW is almost over. This is all I can think about, from the moment I wake up, till I fall asleep.
Fx'ed that this is our month ladies!

I tested last night using First Response, got a BFN. Feel pretty sure I'm out, as I would have thought if I was having all of these symptoms then I would have had enough HCG to show up on a test, particularly a sensitive one.

Just leaving it be I think, we'll see :blush:

Torres that is the most frustrating thing for me, Conceiving is all i think about.

Hopefully I can live precociously through your BFPs if I don't get one myself.

Its ridiculous how obsessed I've became...

Onebump - I wouldn't say that you're out yet. You tested early and not with FMU. Are you still symptomatic?
I know exactly what you mean about being obsessed, it's distracting me from other parts of my life!
It's nice to know that either way, it will be over for us in a few days. Hopefully we can start obsessing about being pregnant, if not, at least we get two weeks off till the next TWW. :dohh:

Torres now there's a lovely thought.

Yup I have symptoms of something; back ache is back, some cramps and shooting pains in typical ovary area. BBs are much better, nipples are sensitive against pj top, but fine in bra :(

Past two days I've had quite a few dizzy spells, I know I generally have low blood pressure so may be related to that.

I know everyone feels the same, just so desperate to know that one day I'll have a family. It just means everything to me.

Do you still have symptoms today?

Torres now there's a lovely thought.

Yup I have symptoms of something; back ache is back, some cramps and shooting pains in typical ovary area. BBs are much better, nipples are sensitive against pj top, but fine in bra :(

Past two days I've had quite a few dizzy spells, I know I generally have low blood pressure so may be related to that.

I know everyone feels the same, just so desperate to know that one day I'll have a family. It just means everything to me.

Do you still have symptoms today?

I took an IC test when I got just, just cause they were there and I could :)
Of course BFN, which I expected and am ok with. It's early and not FMU so I'm not getting worked up. It was a super sensitive test tho - 10 miu, so I thought why not - you never know! Is everyone testing this weekend? Or are you going to responsible and wait until you're officially late? Still have no symptoms to report either. I'm boring!

I took an IC test when I got just, just cause they were there and I could :)
Of course BFN, which I expected and am ok with. It's early and not FMU so I'm not getting worked up. It was a super sensitive test tho - 10 miu, so I thought why not - you never know! Is everyone testing this weekend? Or are you going to responsible and wait until you're officially late? Still have no symptoms to report either. I'm boring!

Sorry BabyHopes, but you are right, it is too early.

I plan on testing Sunday, which means no, as not due till Monday.

Babyhope, like you and onebump said, it's still early and you didn't use FMU.
My boobs are still killing me, but my cramping is gone.
I think I'm going to test tomorrow. I'll keep you ladies posted!

OMFG!!! Okay I totally caved and tested with a FRER. I got a faint, but most def there, :bfp:
I don't know how to add a pic!!!

Here's the pic.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 25
Here's the pic.

OMG OMG OMG - that's SO dark!!!!
And that was an evening test???
That's AWESOME!
How many DPO are you?
That's 1 down - lets keep them coming!
Congrats for a H&H 9months Torres!

I wonder if that means we can all test this early :)

Thanks Babyhope! I think I am 11 DPO. I could be a few days more though, as I'm not 100% sure when I O'ed, and my cycles are a little messed up.
Yes I took it around 7pm! I went out and bought another test to take in the morning.
Come on more BFP's!!! I want you ladies as my bump buddies!!!!

Thanks Babyhope! I think I am 11 DPO. I could be a few days more though, as I'm not 100% sure when I O'ed, and my cycles are a little messed up.
Yes I took it around 7pm! I went out and bought another test to take in the morning.
Come on more BFP's!!! I want you ladies as my bump buddies!!!!

That would be awesome! And in 9 months we could have a mom&baby group :)
Good luck with the AM test - I'm sure it'll be nice and strong. I think I'll test daily now - I have all those 10miu ICs to burn through!

I also dont know for sure if/when I o'ed; so I'm going by the calendar for lack of a better system. I think I'll start temping if this cycle isn't it. Although we may take a cycle off - if I get AF as scheduled, than the march baby will have an EDD of EXACTLY Dec25th. I know I shouldn't be choosy, but DH and I think that's less than ideal, and the break might be good for the body (and psyche!). It'll give me a chance to really monitor my cycle to know what's normal since the BC and CP. Have a good night, enjoy the excitement! Let us know how it goes with tomorrows test.
Night!

Torres CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Can't wait to hear about your super dark line this morning ;) x

Congrats Torres!! Way to go!! Really great news!! Now, tell me your symptoms girl!!

Who's testing next??!! Let's get these BFP rolling in!!

Snowflakes, I'm due AF on Monday, planning to test tom at the moment. Tested on Wed and Thu night and got BFNs so really nervous about testing now.

My main symptom at the mo is no spotting. I normally have spotting for 3 days before AF, keep going to the bathroom with complete trepidation.

Aaaaaaargh.

Good morning ladies! I took a digi this morning - still pregnant!!! :)
The only thing that could make this better is moving onto the first trimester thread with you girls! Come on BFP's!!!!
Snow - I didn't really have too many symptoms, and I didn't chart so I don't know the exact days.
From around 4DPO- 8DPO I felt wet down there. A little on my underwear, but not much, and only a little bit of creamy CM when I wiped.
I had some nighttime headaches around 5-9 DPO - nothing crazy, just dull and irritating.
On the evening of 10 DPO my breasts starting ACHING, and starting feeling a bit full. Not the whole breast, just the outer part, mainly closest to my armpits. I also had quite a bit of AF like cramping. I really thought it was coming at any minute, I must have went to the bathroom around 9 times in 2 hours to check.
Woke up the morning of 11DPO - breasts still aching, but cramping gone. My boobs were bugging me all day (and seemed to keep swelling up) and so I tested that night.
I also noticed that I was increasingly gassy during this TWW.
Now, I know I'm saying I was 11 DPO when I tested, but that is my best guess. I could be up to 3 days more. My cycles are not really regular and I was going by CM. I did use one OPK but I don't think it was really accurate.

I know it's fun to symptom spot, but we have to remember that every woman is different! If you don't have the same symptoms that I had, don't get down! Your body is different! I was really starting to feel out after reading how so many girls were getting really tired, had sensitivity to smell, etc, etc, and I didn't!

Come on ladies - who's next?!?!?!
Oh and I'll post a pic of my digi in a min.

Digital test

Attachments

• digitest.jpg
    digitest.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member