TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Snowflakes, it is so difficult to know what to do with yourself mentally. You want to remain positive to avoid stress, but want to be prepared for the worst case scenario so you don't fall from too great a height.

I think I move up and down. Like I said earlier, I think I'm gutted whether I've been hopeful or not, therefore enjoy the two weeks with hope.

;) I'll be sad if I get a - either way.

Onebump and Babyhope - is AF due tomorrow for both of you?! I was reading on a different thread about quite a few women didn't get their BFP's until after AF was due. Implantation can occur up to 12DPO, and it takes a few days for HCG levels to increase enough for a HPT.
FX'ed for you ladies, I reallllllyyyy want you to get your BFP's!!!

I'm due on Tuesday. I was testing almost daily during the last cycle and was rely disheartened to not get BFPs.... Until i was 2 days late for AF. I may just have Oed late, or have a longer cycle than I thought. I'll try again tomorrow!

Babyhopes - I see your status is Pregnant!! Did you get a postitve later today??!!

One bump - Sounding good about the pink tinge and no spotting!! FX

I am starting to get impatient. I really want to test but am going to stay diligent in holding out til Tuesday! So I have been having some heartburn and a bit of cramps this AM when I woke up. And my boobs have been sore for 9 straight days now. In my mind I really think I'm out but trying to remain positive.

Oooh, awkward... I never even noticed that- must still be up from before the last chemical :(. Time to change some settings. Hopefully I didn't jinx myself! :$

Snowflakes, it is so difficult to know what to do with yourself mentally. You want to remain positive to avoid stress, but want to be prepared for the worst case scenario so you don't fall from too great a height.

I think I move up and down. Like I said earlier, I think I'm gutted whether I've been hopeful or not, therefore enjoy the two weeks with hope.

;) I'll be sad if I get a - either way.

I know what you mean, on the one hand I want to be hopeful cause I think that might increase my chances, on the other hand I also want to be realistic. I have to say, the first week was so much easier, because I know it's close to the end of my LP, I keep expecting any twinges or slight feeling of wetness to be AF but at the same I have to tell myself not to be negative. The running to the bathroom to check and then burst of hope when it's clean is also irrational but I can't seem to help it. :wacko: I really hope I get pregnant this month, I don't want to go through it again. Cudos to the ladies who has been waiting so long already without going totally insane. :thumbup:

One blazing white negative today.

Don't know what's up. I honestly am never late, like others say O changes, meaning my cycles can vary, but they are never over 35, today is CD36. I have NO spotting. Not exactly disappointed today as I'm resigned to trying in April; last chance for a 2012 baby.

How you your symptoms Torres?

Oh big congratulations Torres :)

I tested yesterday as I thought it would be a great mothers day pressie to get a bfp but I got a bfn instead!

Louise - Thanks, and you're not out yet!

Onebump - Well being late, when you're never late, is a good sign! And still not spotting eh? I still have my fingers and toes crossed for you love! How are you feeling?

Afm, I'm not having any intense symptoms. My cramping is pretty much gone, I am feeling a bit more tired than usual, but I've been very active the last few days. I'm not really hungry, but not feeling sick. I'm enjoying it while I can, because I imagine that more symptoms are not too far away. I was nauseous with my first for about 6 weeks straight, day and night.

Come on BFP's!!!

BBs aren't as sore. Getting cramping and back ache on and off all day. I fear the cramping is a sign of impending AF, but the back ache keeps me hoping since its not a symptom of AF for me.

Cramping was a symptom for me.
Do your bbs feel full at all?

Hang in there onebump.

If AF is coming I hope it comes early on Wed. Just occasionally it's been a day or two late.

Strangely I have no symptoms for either AF or PG!

And.... still another BFN. But, also no sign of AF. I didn't test positive until 2 days late last time so maybe I'm just bad at calculating my own schedule.
Trying to stay calm this time - no crazy thoughts. I have NO preggo symptoms, but also no AF sypmptoms, exactly like last time.

Chins up everyone - with AF, no news is good news!
We're still in it until she shows.
Good luck, and try and stay patient!

Hi ladies ..my official 2ww will more than likely start tomorrow..my opk is dark but was not the darkest yet. Did one insem..Another tonight. .may I join???
:hugs::flower:

Well, BFN for me too. I am going to test on Thursday again because if it negative then I am supposed to stop my Progesterone on 14dpo then AF will come shortly after. I guess onto Cycle #11 - can't you see my excitement??!!

Big :hugs: snowflake. You're not out yet though. You still have another two days until going off your progesterone.
Babyhopes and onebump - I'm stalking this thread for any updates on you two! Fx'ed!!!!
Welcome asibling. Baby Dust to you!

Hi asibling.

Snowflake, that is so frustrating...hope you get a BFP before then.

Me too, babyhopes; no AF, but not tested today, saving myself for tomorrow morning. So we'll see. I have cramping on and off still. This evening a lot of pain as if from my ovary?? Could this still be my corpus luteum releasing progesterone? So confused now...

Thanks for the support Torres, we are all still in at the mo...

Big :hugs: snowflake. You're not out yet though. You still have another two days until going off your progesterone.
Babyhopes and onebump - I'm stalking this thread for any updates on you two! Fx'ed!!!!

Argh - Still no AF, and still BFN! Trying to stay positive... no news is good news is my new mantra that I mumble to myself when I get anxious :p

Argh - Still no AF, and still BFN! Trying to stay positive... no news is good news is my new mantra that I mumble to myself when I get anxious :p

Babyhopes me too! AnotherBFN today. Want to know whether i'm pregnant or not.

I'll try that; no news is good news :)

:hugs:Hi ladies..I am watching and routing for you with fxd..Hugs..come on BFP, be here soon..Let this be late implantation for you ladies so we can understand no AF and stll a BFN...FXD...HUGS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->