TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Torres that is such a happy sight. I hope I get to see my own one day :)

Congrats again! Thanks for the symptoms!

I'm not testing til Tuesday 3/20 - I'll be 12dpo. I'm not really feeling all that positive this month and don't want to ruin my weekend!!

You will Onebump! :hugs: This is only your 3rd cycle TTC right?
Stay positive Snow, you're not out until the witch gets you!

Thanks that's all I need to know at the moment. Yeah I'm on 3rd cycle TTC.

I have high hopes again, haven't tested since Thursday night. I will test tomorrow if I make it through today without testing.

I think I've already said, but I always spot for 3 days before my period and when I wipe at the loo I am terrified I see some, but nothing yet. However there is always the chance I got o day wrong anyway, therefore AF may not be due on Monday. Oh gosh, I am terrified, excited, worried, nervous...

No spotting is a good sign! Do you still have AF like cramps? I had some the night before I tested and I have some today. Oh I really hope this is a sticky bean!!!

Torres from one worry to another ;) Here's hoping for a sticky healthy bean :)

Cramping is much lighter, now and then rather than constant like it has been. You feel silly symptom spotting in case you look foolish when AF turns up. Keep celebrating when I come back from the loo informing OH I managed to not pee in a cup :haha:

OOOH ME too!!! We will be able to find out March 28th!! When is your testing date???:dust:

@ONEBUMPPLEASE- You must be so excited!!! LOTS OF STICKY BABY DUST!!! FINGERS CROSSED!!.....The waiting absolutely sucks!!:wacko:

Good morning ladies! I took a digi this morning - still pregnant!!! :)
The only thing that could make this better is moving onto the first trimester thread with you girls! Come on BFP's!!!!
Snow - I didn't really have too many symptoms, and I didn't chart so I don't know the exact days.
From around 4DPO- 8DPO I felt wet down there. A little on my underwear, but not much, and only a little bit of creamy CM when I wiped.
I had some nighttime headaches around 5-9 DPO - nothing crazy, just dull and irritating.
On the evening of 10 DPO my breasts starting ACHING, and starting feeling a bit full. Not the whole breast, just the outer part, mainly closest to my armpits. I also had quite a bit of AF like cramping. I really thought it was coming at any minute, I must have went to the bathroom around 9 times in 2 hours to check.
Woke up the morning of 11DPO - breasts still aching, but cramping gone. My boobs were bugging me all day (and seemed to keep swelling up) and so I tested that night.
I also noticed that I was increasingly gassy during this TWW.
Now, I know I'm saying I was 11 DPO when I tested, but that is my best guess. I could be up to 3 days more. My cycles are not really regular and I was going by CM. I did use one OPK but I don't think it was really accurate.

I know it's fun to symptom spot, but we have to remember that every woman is different! If you don't have the same symptoms that I had, don't get down! Your body is different! I was really starting to feel out after reading how so many girls were getting really tired, had sensitivity to smell, etc, etc, and I didn't!

Come on ladies - who's next?!?!?!
Oh and I'll post a pic of my digi in a min.

Congratulation. Wish you a great pregnancy. I had all those symptoms except the achy breasts and headache, but they also tend to be my AF symptoms, and since I don't know my LP length, not sure which way it goes. But I'm going to stay positive and hope that this month is the the lucky month for me. Would be great if we all got pregnant together. :haha:

Yes it would noodle!!! Fx'ed!
When are you testing???

I had a 30th yesterday hence being awol, had a couple of weak alcoholic drinks to wa:wacko:yird off are you pregnant questions.
but got a big BFN today.feel so different this month,but at 13dpo it may not b my turn. X

Doh - another BFN this morning. Even with the 10miu tests. But, I didn't test positive until I was actually late last time. Staying hopeful, and trying to be patient! Haven't really noticed any AF symptoms yet, which is a bonus.

Good luck ladies!

Onebump and Babyhope - is AF due tomorrow for both of you?! I was reading on a different thread about quite a few women didn't get their BFP's until after AF was due. Implantation can occur up to 12DPO, and it takes a few days for HCG levels to increase enough for a HPT.
FX'ed for you ladies, I reallllllyyyy want you to get your BFP's!!!

Thanks yet again ladies :)

My previous post was written on my smart phone, had to post about my test, but as it's Mother's Day here I was rushing to get over to my darling mums. Would have been amazing to have gotten a positive, but if I get one at all it will be absolutely amazing.

BabyHopes, that is interesting that you didn't test positive till after last time. Were you testing before that?

Yup Torres due tomorrow and I have had cramping and lower back pain today, however back pain has NEVER been an AF symptom for me. This keeps me hopeful. I thought (we know what that can do :shrug: ) that I had a very faint pink tinge on a tissue today when I wiped. If by a miracle that was my IB then you would be right Torres I wouldn't get a + to tomorrow, more likely Tuesday.

Oh hope we all get our positives, would be great to continue the journey together. :flower:

Oh I'm SO hopeful for you Onebump!!!!!

Babyhopes - I see your status is Pregnant!! Did you get a postitve later today??!!

One bump - Sounding good about the pink tinge and no spotting!! FX

I am starting to get impatient. I really want to test but am going to stay diligent in holding out til Tuesday! So I have been having some heartburn and a bit of cramps this AM when I woke up. And my boobs have been sore for 9 straight days now. In my mind I really think I'm out but trying to remain positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->