TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Haha Torres - I am just nodding my head in agreement!! xoxo Totally not correcting you huns!!

OMG. Another temp raise. I can't wait to see tomorrows as last month I had some raises but got a bigh drop on 10dpo which is tomorrow for me. Still no symptoms though! Torres and Leinz - did you girls have symptoms at about 9dpo??

Snow - None that I was aware of. I wasn't symptom spotting as I was concerned about my uncle at the time. I was tired, but I'm not sure if that was because of the pregnancy or because of sleeping in a hospital waiting room for a few days! Do you have any symptoms? I'm so excited for you! I really hope this is it!!!!!

Haha Torres - I am just nodding my head in agreement!! xoxo Totally not correcting you huns!!

OMG. Another temp raise. I can't wait to see tomorrows as last month I had some raises but got a bigh drop on 10dpo which is tomorrow for me. Still no symptoms though! Torres and Leinz - did you girls have symptoms at about 9dpo??

Snow: If it's not my month, I honestly hope it's yours :)

I now wish I temped... might provide some more info.
15/17dpo today - still nothing. Didn't test this morning, didn't have the heart, but still no sign of AF. I know would like confirmation that I at least ovulated. I know I was sick with a killer cold at the time, and I feel like I did O 2 days later than "calendar" says (which is why I have the 2nd 'dpo' day), but maybe I didn't O at all. That would be the 2nd anovulatory cycle in 6 months/7 cycles... maybe there is a bigger problem here??

Anyway, I'm keeping busy - going to go see a film with my mom, sis, and 2 nieces (total dolls) then having friends over tonight, so I won't be puttering around.

Good luck ladies!
Leinz & Torres: Hope you continue to feel good and healthy!
OneBump: Stay strong! Less stress = higher fertility - ask Torres!
Snow: Fingers crossed for you chicka! 10 dpo... almost worth testing?

Babyhopes - do you have any symptoms of AF or preg?
Snow - I would love for you to test!

Snow - I see the drop in temp, but it's so small. Could it be a temping error? All of your other drops have been quite dramatic.
Babyhopes - AF still away?
Onebump - Thinking about you chica!
Leinz - How are you feeling? How are your symptoms? I have no MS so far, just sore boobs and sensitive nipples!

Babyhopes - do you have any symptoms of AF or preg?
Snow - I would love for you to test!

No symptoms either way. Nothing to report. Missed FMU this morning, thinking I should wait another day. BFN yesterday. Starting to wonder if this is all just a big misunderstanding between my body and myself, and that I'm not prego.

Snow: what's up with you girl? Any news?

How many days late are you Babyhopes?

By calendar 5, by my feelings about when I O'ed, 3.
Another BFN today with SMU, FRER and all.
I think I'll make an appt with my doc for early this week if nothing happens by the end of the weekend. Sigh. Losing hope.

Hope you ladies are all staying strong and positive.
BabyHope(less)

Well girls. I tested BFN. I'm devastated. I just want to give up. I can't do this anymore. Since I have waited 7/8 weeks for the RE appt - I still plan on going on Monday but my heart really isn't in it. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Babyhopes - Hope you get an answer soon on whether its BFP or AF.

Well girls. I tested BFN. I'm devastated. I just want to give up. I can't do this anymore. Since I have waited 7/8 weeks for the RE appt - I still plan on going on Monday but my heart really isn't in it. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Babyhopes - Hope you get an answer soon on whether its BFP or AF.

I'm sorry Snow. I hear you girl. I just had the worst, messiest mental breakdown with DH. At least now he knows just how badly this is affecting me. He actually asked - this occupies your every waking thought, doesn't it? And I totally lost it. Most of the month I'm ok, but this 10-14dpo wait, and than POST 14dpo just totally takes the life out of me. He think (due to the crying fit) that I'm PMS'ing, and that I can expect AF any time now. I kinda hope he's right. We also discussed our plans for next cycle... he has also noticed that we kinda just stop BD'ing once I think I've O'ed. His suggestion is to keep going for a few more days in case I've miss-read the O signs. Which I think I have on at least 3 cycles, where if I count backwards from day 1 of AF, I O'ed later than I thought. I think I'm going to go get a BBT this weekend, and start temping. At least when I do go for my FS appt after 1 year of trying, I'll have more information about my cycles, instead of just lengths, etc.

Again, Snow, I'm really really sorry. It's not fair for our bodies to mimic the symptoms so closely, and than not follow through. I have no idea how all those 'non-chalante' people do it.

Take care ladies.

I'm so sorry babyhopes and snow. I have no words to help, I just hope we feel better soon and more importantly a BFP around the corner. I was so convinced for you both :( It's bad enough one of us not getting it, but so many....

Torres am so chuffed you made it and Leinzlove is flying away from us... ;) Hope you are enjoying every minute :D (or at least most).

Babyhopes: NO! You aren't out unless that stupid :witch: shows her ugly face. And I'm hoping she doesn't. Now, trying to be helpful here... Do you know about exactly when you O'd? If you do and you reach 15dpo... there is only one explanation for this you are pregnant! Don't give up! And if your AF is late, it probably means you ovulated later. I did this cycle 4 in December and totally missed the egg. Which also means there is still a good chance that you are pregnant! :hugs:

Snow: You are definitley not out either. I'm hoping the :witch: keeps her ugly face away for the best of reasons. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

As for symptoms: More of my big mouth! The first possible symptoms are of conception and they are... unexplained all day nausea or cramping that continues throughout the 2ww wait or around the time of conception... Unlike Ovulation cramping.

Then the next symptoms appear around implantation... You know of the common IB or O like cramping.

Then right before the BFP any other symptoms can occur. Earliest in my opinion would be headaches, changes in smell, increased CM.

And ofcourse you can always be pregnant. None or all mean a thing. This drove me crazy every month. Truthfully, 4 out of 5 cycles I thought myself pregnant and wasn't.

AFM update: I still have all symptoms. I thought they would be easing by now. My worst is emotional, depressed, cry over everything feelings. I also have fatique, frequent urination, and MS remains. No complaints here though.

OMG. I woke up at 4:30am with the worst stomach ache. I threw up about an hour later. I had to temp a half hour later at 6 so I think that is why my temp is raised. I feel so incredibly sick still. I'm not too sure if it's the flu, something I ate (even though hubby had same thing) or if it's morning sickness. I feel disgusting though....

OMG. I woke up at 4:30am with the worst stomach ache. I threw up about an hour later. I had to temp a half hour later at 6 so I think that is why my temp is raised. I feel so incredibly sick still. I'm not too sure if it's the flu, something I ate (even though hubby had same thing) or if it's morning sickness. I feel disgusting though....

Snowflakes, when will you next be ready to test? Wednesday (14dpo?)

As much as that's rubbish you're ill, I really hope it's a symptom.

Snow: I'm truly hoping you are about to update us with your BFP! :hugs: I hope you also feel better.

Oh snow, I hope it's morning sickness! I know you were devastated with your bfn, but 10dpo is still so early!!! Fx'ed for you!
I'm kind of freaking. My boobs aren't as sore as they have been. My nipples are super sensitive, but I'm so worried that I might have another chemical.
I have a FRER at home, but I'm not sure that do me much good, because they are obviously very sensitive, and will probably still give me a BFP. I'm so worried.

I just took the FRER, the test line is darker than the control line, so I'm taking that as a good sign.
I also googled about sore boobs and there are tons are women who said their soreness was on and off. So, I'm a bit calmer now, especially because my nipples still want to kill anyone/anything that touches them. Haha

I hope it's good news!

I just took the FRER, the test line is darker than the control line, so I'm taking that as a good sign.
I also googled about sore boobs and there are tons are women who said their soreness was on and off. So, I'm a bit calmer now, especially because my nipples still want to kill anyone/anything that touches them. Haha

Phew - glad all is well. There are probably a million different symptoms that can come and go, and everyone is different. Easier said than done, but try not to stress out! Little bean is doing great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->