TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

I would probably do it now, but that's because I have no patience.

I'm trying to keep myself busy for at least another hour... I did that first test right around noon. Laundry, dishes, watering... the house will look great when I'm done :)

I'm so glad you're here today - I'd be going stir crazy alone!

I would hold it for at least 3 hours total! Get cleaning girl! Or go for a nice walk. I'm sure it's not 90-something in Canada!

I would hold it for at least 3 hours total! Get cleaning girl! Or go for a nice walk. I'm sure it's not 90-something in Canada!

Actually, Snow, it HAS been 90+F the last couple weeks in South/Eastern Ontario. Hit record highs this week for consecutive days over 40C. Thankfully it's cooled down, and IS a lively day for a walk :)

Snow - I'm not sure about where babyhopes is, but I live in the southern most part of Canada, and it has been over 100 for the past 3 days! And wickedly humid!

Does it get really humid in Ottawa Hopes?

Sometimes, yes, but not as much as the Hamilton/Windor area I don't think. But it has been nasty hot and dry, fires everywhere. The city imposed a water ban on all non-essential uses (watering lawn, washing car etc). The the Fire Dept put out a statement essentially saying 'Screw that - water your lawns people to prevent brush fires'. Not in those words, but you know... there were 40 fires yesterday just from people's lawn's catching. It's THAT hot in Ottawa :p

I've been stalking as I everything looks so amazing babyhopes and snowflakes. I have everything crossed for you. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Snow - I'm not sure about where babyhopes is, but I live in the southern most part of Canada, and it has been over 100 for the past 3 days! And wickedly humid!

I just did the conversion - 100F = 38C. We've DEFINITELY been up there for a good part of the month, although usually only with the humidex. But it's easily been 30-35C before humidex. It's crazy. It's a tough summer to be a runner!

I hear you. I love riding my bike, but has been near impossible due to the heat and the humidity. I live in Windsor and the humidity is a killer here. Literally, there have been deaths due to this heat. That is crazy to hear that people's lawns just catch on fire, I've never heard of anything like that before!!!!
Hi Onebump!!!! How are you doing?

I hear you. I love riding my bike, but has been near impossible due to the heat and the humidity. I live in Windsor and the humidity is a killer here. Literally, there have been deaths due to this heat. That is crazy to hear that people's lawns just catch on fire, I've never heard of anything like that before!!!!
Hi Onebump!!!! How are you doing?

Surprisingly better today than I've been the week leading up to AF. AF hormones were probably causing the extreme reaction to my situation. In general I'm having an extreme AF. Tons of blood, especially considering I had a really week AF last cycle. Strange cramps, so I think I probably was affected by the usual AF depression harder.

I don't know if I can get pregnant, but today I have hope I might. I think part of my worry is due to the fact I've not had a CP or a MC, now let me make it clear. I DON'T want one of them, but I wonder why I haven't even conceived a weak bean. Surely that means it's even less likely I can conceive in the first place.

NHS didn't do us any favours though, called for my HSG and only one guy can do them and he's on holiday for 3 x weeks. So I won't get it till next cycle. Going to call hospital tomorrow about scheduling OH's SA. I don't know what I'll do if he has a poor result. But I'm hoping it won't be.

Thanks for the support. I think I'll make it through, till next AF anyway!

Holy cow my Canadians! Very hot for you! I'm surprised my parents haven't said anything about the heat. I don't know if I've said it before but I grew up right on the NY/ON border. I lived in a small suburb outside of Niagara Falls/Buffalo, NY til I turned 25 then I moved to NC.

One bump - Honestly, my OBGYN told me average is 7 months to conceive. And I have read 3 books that say the same. I would not worry hun. And I know easier said then done! Really! I am so mad at NHS for you to get the HSG. Glad to see you posting again! Hugs hun!

It must have been an evap on the $store scheapie.... FRER is stark white :(

:hugs: Babyhopes :hugs: That is rubbish.

(Am I allowed to secretly hope it's just because it's not FMU without anyone minding...?)

I am so done with all this testing. If AF doesn't show in a week, maybe I'll test then. For now, I'm checked out. Thanks for your support today girls.

Sorry for the evil evap line and a BFN. But at least you have a nice clean house! Maybe you OV'd later than you think and it's just still too early!

Torres - We are always here for eachother!

I'm with onebump and I'm holding onto hope. Fx'ed that AF stays away.
Snow - I'm trying to decide if that was you agreeing with me, or fixing my grammatical errors! haha

I'm with onebump and I'm holding onto hope. Fx'ed that AF stays away.
Snow - I'm trying to decide if that was you agreeing with me, or fixing my grammatical errors! haha

I suppose I'm still hopeful, can't I can't dwell on it, every waking moment.
Your grammar was correct - you were both correct! I think it was a statement of agreement....
We're = we are! :)

Babyhopes: I was hoping not to hear that. :hugs: I hope the :witch: has the best reason for keeping her ugly face away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->