TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Thanks Ladies!

Torres: I agree with your L&D nursing friend. Do it as best as you can. When you are holding your LO it'll be worth the wait. :hugs:

Onebump - 3 months!!!! Wow! Time for an update!

Snow - Just a few more weeks till v-day! Have you picked out a name yet? Update!

Leinz - So happy you're home and your fam is all together! It was nice to read that you;re a lot more comfortable this time around. I/m nervous about having a newborn again! Don't beat yourself up about breastfeeding. You have to do what's best for you and Zoela, and only you two can figure out what that is. Update!

Babyhopes - I know you're down, but I think this is a good thread to show you what is possible. Snow, Leinz, and I all had losses and we ended up getting pregnant with rainbows. Snow and Bump both had a hell of a time conceiving and look at them now. You will be pregnant and carry your rainbow. You will be a Mom. And we will be here to celebrate with you and cheer you on. Keep your chin up.

AFM - Since I'm on bedrest I don't really have anything exciting to say. Although.....I did go get the mail on Thursday! :haha:
Still contracting, sometimes with cramping and shooting pains, sometimes without. The baby is very low which is a bit concerning to me, but I guess that's what the bedrest is for. I go back to the L&D triage Tuesday morning for another cervical u/s and NST, and then to my OB on Wednesday.
I got my hospital bag about halfway packed, and I've started washing all of the baby clothing so I can start her bag tomorrow. No harm in being prepared right?

Torres: No harm in being prepared at all. I wish this pregnancy was going smoother for you, hun. All of the monitoring is great, but can't be easy to keep up with. :hugs:

AFM: Very happy here. Zoela and I are doing great!

Torres, thanks for keeping us right.

Afm: I am still exhausted all the time! I have been having light cramps and shooting pains in my lower abdomen, hoping it's just growing/stretching pains.
OH told his daughter yesterday, she does seem excited, but is dead set on a girl! It's not easy mentally for me to deal with, but getting there.
I am worried where we are going to get money for everything we need. I trust we'll figure it out, but it's only started to hit home.
I've been investigating cloth nappies as I def want to go down that road, shld save us in the long run.
Think that's all over here. Can't believe how far away Aug seems right now.
Will be keen to hear how you get on on Tue Torre, hoping all is well obviously xx

Onebump: I'm sure thats what kind of pains it is. :) Baby is growing! :yipee:

Onebump - I'm sure it's all just stretching. Is your cervical erosion still giving you trouble? I really hope you don't spot your whole pregnancy. Even though you know everything is fine, it's just added stress.
Try not to fret about money. Infants/babies don't care about having great clothes, the best toys, the nicest nursery. All they need are the basics. Diapers can be expensive, and if you're willing to do cloth diapering, I'm sure that will save you loads. Formula is also expensive, so if you can BF that will help out, but if not, I don't think formula will break the bank either. You guys will be fine. It's scary as shit, I know, but you find ways to make it work. Hubby and I find ourselves freaking about the financial strain of a second child, but we were in much worse shape when we had Laia (and we are no way in great shape now), and we learned how to cut back. Mac and cheese for dinner anyone?! :haha:

Leinz/Babyhopes/Snow - Updates?

I'm nervous for tomorrow. I'm hoping my cervix hasn't changed and all is still great. My u/s is at 8 and then I go for an NST straight after and wait for my results. Hoping to get the girl I know again so I don't actually have to wait for the results! Will update asap.

Torres - Good luck at your appt tomorrow. I agree with you about finances. You just somehow make it work. Things always seem to work out somehow or another! No name picked yet. I think we will be destined to be one of the couples that pick out a name when we see baby - hubby is so picky and poo-poos everything so it's been quite difficult. :/

One bump - I'm sure it's just stretching as well! Great news that hubby's daughter is so excited! Do you plan to find out gender?

Leinz - Hope that Zoela is letting you get some sleep and things are going wonderfully for you!!

Babyhopes - Any updates? OV is coming up soon for you! Looks like you will be having a busy weekend!! hehe!!

OMG. Baby boy is so busy tonight. He is having a little party in there and having so much fun it seems kicking me! We did the registry on Sat. and celebrated our 6th anniversary. It was nice. I enjoyed picking things out for the registry - it's like shopping but not really bc you aren't spending a ton of money! We did buy the car seat we wanted bc they are no longer going to carry the fabric choice we liked so we went ahead and bought it. Hubby is making way on the nursery. Can't wait to post a pic for y'all to see soon! Sleep has been horrible for me. Major bummer!

Will probably find out gender, but won't be too upset if they don't open their legs and show us the goods :haha:
Torres good luck today.
Hiya Leinz :)
Hope there are good things happening for you babyhopes x

Torres: Everything is going to go great. :thumbup:

Snow: Awwwee... You'll find a name I'm sure. Have you started a list? I love baby shopping. What a wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary. :) Happy Anniversary!

Bump: Hi hun! I hope you find out! Drink some juice or eat something before you go. I can't wait to know. :)

AFM: Zoela is not sleeping through the night. Up every 3 hours about! But, I'm on :cloud9:

Leinz, I'm delighted you're so happy!

Torres, not sur of time differences. Hope you are ok.

Everything is still okay! Cervix has shrunk a tiny bit, but nothing to freak out about. They also did a bio-physical profile u/s and everything looks good with baby. NST was great - barely any contractions!
Still have to be on bed rest and continue with the progesterone. And I have to go back next Tuesday for the same things plus a growth scan. I go see my OB tomorrow and I want to see what they measure me at because what they measured me at today was the same my OB measured me at 2 weeks ago (30cm). The nurse said it may be because baby is so low, but my dr will know better tomorrow.
Bump - you are 5 hours ahead of me.

So 13 weeks today. Have a rubbish head cold making work that wee bit harder! But fighting through. Nothing else to update I'm afraid.

Best news Torres! Keep resting girl!

Yeah for 13 weeks - almost to 2nd tri! Just a few more days! Hope you feel better soon - colds are def going around over here too!

I got a new bump pic I need to put up! I'll do it soon!

Yay I like a good bump pic. My bump pics just look like a oh look at my fat pics. Am sure it will look better soon ;)

Here I am! 22 weeks!

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/22weeks_zpsed69758c.jpg

Bump - 13 weeks wow! It seems like yesterday when I was trying to learn about charting to read yours! :haha: hope you feel better soon. Rest up this weekend girl!

Snow - love the bump. So adorable! I will take one this weekend. I'm starting to feel huge and I still have two months left! I've put on 17 pounds so far which my OB thinks is great, but it's not so much the weight gain as the lack of maneuverabilty that is making me so darn uncomfortable! I'm at the stage where I'm starting to be over being pregnant and am ready to get my normal life back. Two months seems like and eternity to me, but I have to keep positive. Sorry for the mini rant!

Anyone have any plans for the weekend? I think DH and I are bringing Laia out somewhere fun (we have a petting zoo with games and rides and stuff, and lots of benches for me to sit). She's been so good with me being on bed rest but I'm sure she's getting bored of staying home on nights and weekends.

I know Torres, it was a long road, but feel mildly better, now I' m in, or just about to be in the second tri! It's funny how 9 months doesn't sound a long time, till you're pregnant. Glad you feel able to get out Torres. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->