• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Leinz good luck! Wow, imagine 2 2013 babies. Sounds like you're finding it easy if you're all ready for no3
Torres sounds like a good plan of action with all eventualities covered. Can't wait to 'meet' your baby.

No names, we have a decent sized list, waiting till after 20 week scan to put any more thought into it.

I love that you have such a great plan Torres! Sounds like a great doctor you have! I think you will be A-OK! Yeah for Full term!

Leinz - Glad we aren't the only ones that plan to be crazy. Soon after AF arrives after baby boy, we are going to NTNP, considering how long it too for us to conceive baby #1, we figured it wouldn't hurt to just keep things casual and if it happens it happens type of thing. Good luck to you!!

Onebump - Great that you guys already have a good list going. We still don't have much.

Thanks for your support ladies! We are super excited and are looking forward to AF's arrival. :) It would be crazy to get pg right away. We shall see what happens. I'm finding it super easy with 2 babies. In most part because I have a huge support system, and a DH that expects nothing of me other than caring for our babies. I'm anxious about completing our family. :)

Snow: I sure hope it doesn't take you that long for #2. :)

Onebump: Can't wait to know your names.

Ladies, we are hoping to start trying in the new year for no 2, dep. on AF etc. I feel the same Snow, who knows how long it could take and will be nice to ntnp for a bit as baby will be keeping us busy still :)

Ladies, I've heard that you are more fertile within the 3 months of giving birth. :)

My mom had a terrible time of getting pregnant with my brother (he is older). It took her something crazy like 5 years. She then had no problem for me whatsoever. So hopefully whatever held you back from conceiving right away is better and you both conceive fast!
I "think" we are done after this baby. Although a part of me aches for a boy, and I know DH would love a boy, I just don't know. I mean, if everything goes smoothly from now on, we may consider it. But if pre-e and/or HELLP develops again than no. :(
Snow - aren't you back in NY for your shower? If so, can't wait to hear about it (and see pics?!). If not, when is it?
Beautiful sunny day here, and even though it was cold, I brought dd to the park after swimming lessons. It was SO flipping nice to be outside for an extended period of time and breathe in all that fresh air. I am so not a winter person. I need sun and fresh air!

Looks like we can all be TTC/bump buddies again possibly!! Our thread will live on!! :kiss:

I fly home to NY on Thursday and stay til Monday. My showers are Sat and Sun. Super excited! Not much has been bought from my registry - I am thinking that most people are going to give me gift cards seeing as I am flying up???!!! :shrug: But my MIL is driving down in early May for Hubby's Graduation so we have it planned that she would just drive the big stuff down and everyone knows that but I don't know. I don't mind gift cards because it means I can buy what I want and need the most!!

Torres - I hear ya girl. I live in the Southeast. I moved away from the cold for a reason!! I am so sick of winter!! It is March - It's supposed to be warm!! Come on Spring!! I am impatiently waiting!!

Torres: You might change your mind. I couldn't imagine being ready to TTC again when I was full term with another. It's miserable. And especially with how rough this pregnancy has been. :hugs: It's nice to hear that you enjoyed a nice beautiful day at the park with DD. :)

Snow: Yay for your showers and hubby graduating also! It would be nice to get more gift cards than anything else. :) I hardly had anyone buy from my registry either with DD #1. I didn't have a baby shower with #2. Family and friends still brought gifts to the hospital or afterwards when we settled at home. Enjoy your celebrations... Its fun to celebrate baby! :)

Torres - How ya holding up? Only got a short few days left!

One Bump - Counting down til the ultrasound! Have you started thinking about the nursery at all?

Leinz - OV is coming up soon for you!!

Showers were very nice! It was great to see family!! I didn't get as much gift cards as I thought. And no one went off the registry at all! I am thankful for what I got which was a TON of clothes. We will need to get alot of the essentials ourselves though. Oh well. Thank god for the completion 10% off coupons they will send me.

Hi ladies!

Bump - Almost 20 weeks! Wow! Can't wait to see the new ultrasound pics! How are you feeling?

Snow - Post some shower pics! I love shower pics. Are you back home now? I'm glad you got to spend time with family - that's always so nice.
How are you feeling? Only 3 more months to go! May sound like a longish time, but it will flyyyy by I'm sure!

AFM - Everything is staying so good and I could not be happier. No major signs of pre-eclampsia/HELLP, baby is great and it's almost over! I've been pretty hormonal the past week or so and getting very uncomfortable, but the main thing is baby and I are healthy and I am focusing on that!
I had a membrane sweep this morning, as I was 2cm and my OB said my cervix was favourable. Holy crap balls it hurt. I was not expecting that at all. The nurse had to comfort me. :blush: He apologized (not that he even needed to) and said that he went rougher than normal because he really wants it to work as he doesn't want me to go to 40 weeks. Reasons being - baby seems like she's going to be big and Laia had shoulder dystocia at 6lbs 9ozs so each day that passes increases my chance of c-section, and because the longer I go, the higher risk of pre-e/hellp coming back. So fingers crossed! I immediately had bleeding and cramping, but they have both calmed down. I probably should have came home and bounced on my exercise ball, but....I took a nap. :haha: I only slept for about 3 1/2 hours last night and I figured that I would need the rest if I were going to go into labour today/tonight.
Hubby went to work, so my mom is with me. We are going to go shopping to try and get things going. I would really like to have this baby anytime between 7pm tonight and 7am tomorrow as my OB is the Dr on call.
I'll keep you posted if/as things progress.

Walk lots and lots when shopping, hope the sweep works!

Yup Snow, we originally chose a set worth £700, but decided we could do with spending less, so we have seen some stuff we like at Ikea online. Going to go buy some of it on Friday night, ooooo
I bought a Doppler and heard the heartbeat last night, was SO amazing. I can't wait to meet our baby. It's still dragging by! Keep waiting on the flying by of time :haha:

Ohhhhh!! She's coming soon then for you Torres!! I am so excited - I can't wait to see her!! I am demanding pics already! Yes, do your walking and shopping!! Praying for a smooth and easy delivery for you tonight (hopefully)!!

Ohhh yeah for buying the furniture One Bump!! How exciting!! I swear my doppler was the best $55 I have ever spent!!

Here's a pic from my shower. I only have this one as other people were taking pictures and I didn't ask for any! Doh!

I'm on the left duh! with my belly. My cousin is on the right.
https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/540766_10152673817485204_1186748672_n_zpsa12993d5.jpg

Bump: Yay, not long at all until scan now! So exciting! :)

Snow: You are gorgeous and your bump is beautiful. Pregnancy looks good on you, so radient! I'm glad you had a wonderful time at your showers. :)

Torres: I hope when you ready this... you are holding your sweet little girl. And everything went so much better than you ever dreamed. Keeping you in my thoughts. :hugs:

AFM: Zoela is great, 8 weeks already. Its crazy how fast time flies when you aren't counting the days/weeks. :) She holds her head up good, smiles and follows Mom & Dad with her eyes. Growing like a weed.

As for TTC. Well, its CD10 and I started OPK, but I don't think she'll be here for about 8-10 days yet.

Zoela is 8 weeks already?! Oh my goodness, where the heck does the time go? Has chloe adjusted well?
Afm - still pregnant! Still losing plug and getting some pains, but nothing regular. I have my OB triage appt this morning, so we'll see what they say. I got a decent night sleep, so I don't plan on resting again until I have this baby!

Snow - you look fantastic. I will def take a 39 week pic today and post it when I can. Do any of you know how to post a pic directly from an iPhone?

Appt went well. Everything is good. Went to the mall after to walk around for a couple hours but that didn't really do anything. Came home, took a little nap and woke up to some nausea and period type pains. Now just waiting to see if anything happens!

I hope something is happening right now. :) 39 weeks is miserable. :hugs: I know right! She's two months old in like 50 minutes! Eeeek! Chloe still adores her and hasn't shown an ounce of jealousy. I've been having fun with picking out Easter bows, dresses, shoes and tights... I've already ordered their Halloween costumes too... They will be leopards and I will have to learn and hope they let me get into the face paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->