TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Torres - Every AM I hope to see an update that you are at the hospital in labor! FX today is the day!

Leinz - How cute about the Easter outfits! I see you are a planner just like I about Halloween!!! You are going to have the cutest 2 leopards on the block!

One Bump - Happy 50% done!! Yeahhhh 20 weeks today!!

Leinz - when you get a chance, I would love to see an updated pic of Zoela and Chloe!
I was looking at easter dresses yesterday. I never thought of getting them matching ones till now! May be hard because there will be such a big difference in size!

Onebump- half way there! So exciting! It seems like your pregnancy is going by wayyy faster than mine has!

Snow - third tri!!! He'll be here before we know it! You must be feeling tons of movement by now eh?

Afm - well it's been 47 1/2 hours since my OB stripped my membranes so I think it's safe to say it didn't really work.
I mean, I have been losing plug like there is no tomorrow, and I have had some "false alarms", but that's just it, they've been false alarms.
I'm actually kind of angry with my OB. He told me from the beginning that he would not allow me to go 40 weeks due to all the complications I had with Laia. And now here I am, 6 days away from 40 weeks. If I have to have a c-section because baby is too big, or if I develop pre-e/HELLP again, I am going to probably pretty much hate him. Even all the nurses I see at my weekly appts are surprised he hasn't induced me yet.
So with the thought of a possible c-section/return of pre-e/HELLP combined with the fact I was never mentally prepared to be pregnant this long, is making me quite miserable. Okay, rant over.
I will update if anything happens.

Lots of pressure, some back pain, strongish crampy feelings and contractions averaging 6ins apart, for the past 2 hours. The thing is, they are not "oh my goodness" painful contractions. They are very similar to all the preterm contractions I've had.
I dont want to go to the hospital just to be sent back home.
I'll give it another hour or so and see what happens.

No progression. Only difference is I feel sick to my stomache and feel like I want to be alone.
With Laia I didn't exactly want to be alone, but I got really quiet and went into my own little world.
I'll let you know if things progress or stop.

Oh honey, missed last update, was in bed. Hoping things have progressed for you.

Finally! Some change!
Hubby made a nice spicy breakfast and finished it off with some pineapple.
DTD has been off the table since my membrane sweep, as it made it wayyy too sore down there, but I heard the big O can get things going. So hubby worked his magic
and even worked in some nipple stimulation. Contractions seemed to be getting a bit stronger and then.......
They stopped! I am officially not even in early stage labour anymore.
Like wth?!?!?!
But tbh I guess I'd rather have no symptoms than false symptoms that drive me crazy and keep me on my toes.
My new attitude - she will come when she's ready and there is not a darn thing I can do about it. I just reallllly hope I have her before thursday, or I will be stuck in the hospital on Laia's 5th birthday (Sunday).

I'm good bump, thanks for asking. Still very much preggo though. Labour "symptom spotting" is just as gruelling as the tww ss. I'm so tired of feeling a twinge or a pain and thinking "is this it?!?!" Oh and obviously I'm tired of carrying around a massive watermelon in my midsection! Hubby and I went shopping for our daughter's birthday yesterday and I think I may have actually been drooling over "normal" clothes. I can't wait! I didn't buy much maternity at all, so I am very limited on what I can wear right now, and even the cute maternity clothes I loved are starting to feel more like part of a uniform!
But I have to think positive - it will be over soon and so worth it!

Here are pics of my bump at 39 weeks. So big and so uncomfortable! I can't wait to have this baby, but I'm scared of all the "all over" weight that I've gained and the bump is hiding. I honestly don't even recognize my thighs anymore :(
I lost it with my first - I can lose it with this one too! *positive thinking*

Attachments

• 39-2.jpg
    39-2.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 39-4.jpg
    39-4.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 4
Awe love the pic Torres! You look great! May I ask how much weight have you gained? I think you look great!! I hope I look that good when I am nearly 40 weeks!! I sure am starting to feel the weight gain - having to slow down or I seem to get out of breathe so easily - even the stairs at the house are becoming not so fun anymore. I am up about 18 pds as of this AM and have put a good amount on these few past weeks. Like a pound a week. So that means if I keep it up I will gain a total of 28 pds or so. I wanted to keep it around 25 pds but looks like I'll be creeping more towards the 30 pd weight gain or so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->