TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Yay Torres, I couldn't be happier that things went perfect. :cloud9: Ouch for those nipples. I'm glad you are having those tears of joy moments. May we both have them for the rest of our lives. I'm just so happy about it all. Your birth experience, getting to go home for your DD's bday! All of it so nice to hear! :happydance:

AFM: Things are well. DD1 is turning 2 next month, getting ready for that. DD2 is growing fast 75% in weight and 50% height. :) She gets up once a night, so not bad. Smiles and giggles all of the time. :cloud9: Also landing in my first 2ww for #3... Eeeek! I'm crazy! :haha:

Ah Leinzlove, good luck with your tww!!
Torres, I love the name Amelia, hoping you post a pic for us soon. Sounds like everything is going so well. I am so jealous you have a newborn in your arms! Please let me get my chance!
Have only felt VERY soft movements from the wee one today, so I am now officially worrying that something is wrong :dohh:

Don't worry hun! Easier said than done though, I know! I had days of little movement. Try drinking something cold or standing under the shower head. Worked to get Zoela moving.

Thanks Leinz. Got the Doppler out and that helped calm me down. Think she moved though as its so much softer feeling. Think my chubbiness means it will be quite a while before I feel her outside.

The doppler would be so nice to help with those worrying moments! I know it's hard, but try not to worry. Baby still has lots of room in there so it's 100% normal to not feel her all the time. They don't start the kick count till 28 weeks because it's too unreliable before. You have a healthy, growing little princess in you bump, and everything is going to go well and she will be in your arms before you know it!

Leinz- your TWW has started?!? Eeek! So exciting! When is your test date? I def have had yearnings for another infant already. It's such a beautiful experience!
When did Zoela start sleeping for more than 3(ish) hours at a time? I can't remember when Laia did.

Yesterday was a difficult(ish) day. Not only was it the peak day for baby blues, DH went back to work and it was a bit overwhelming. DH helped by getting laia's lunch ready before he left, but it was still hard to juggle Laia's morning schedule with a hungry 6 day old. I did it though!

Bump: Yay for Doppler, it sure helped me a lot. Give it a bit of time, I think most don't feel constant movement until after 24 weeks and kick counts around 28 weeks. I may be off a bit though. Soon though you'll be getting strong jabs that hurt! :hugs:

Torres: Awwww... I hated when DH went back to work. It just happens so fast. You'll get in routine soon, though. It's so much easier then. Zoela was on the every 3 hour routine until about 5 weeks when her feeds were taken up to 5oz. She is on 6oz now and sleeps for about 5-6 hours. Which I consider a full night. I formula feed.

It's so hard not to have baby fever. I long for my family to be complete. I'm starting to think about birth control options for after baby #3's arrival. Not an easy subject for me as I don't like any method.

I'll start testing April 5, but most exciting test day being April 7. I can't believe I'm in the wait. We'll see what happens, not expecting much.

Hi ladies!

Leinz - Saw on another thread that af showed....boo. You're now waiting till September to ttc again? How are your beautiful girls doing? How are you doing?

Snow - 2 months left! Wow, time is flyyying. Pick out any names yet? How are you feeling? All done the nursery?

Onebump - 3 days till V day! It's really happening....you're going to be a Mommy! Is it sinking in yet? How about you, any names picked out yet? Started the nursery? Planning a shower? Update!

Things are well here. Still trying to figure out this juggling act with two girls. It's great to have so much love, but I'm not going to lie, there have been some hard times. Laia's nose is a bit out of joint, which is totally understandable, but she has really started to not listen. It's frustrating, but I know it's her way of dealing with a new baby, so I really try to be fair yet firm. What makes it difficult though is Amelia pretty much lives on my boobs and in my arms. She wants to nurse and be held by me 24/7. She will stay with DH for a little bit, but not long enough for me to really get some good quality time with Laia. I try to explain the best I can to Laia that things will change as Amelia gets older and she will have her Mommy back, and Amelia will start to be fun for her too.

Here are some pics of Amelia in her first week. I haven't uploaded any new pics.
She is now 9lbs 4ozs and almost 23 inches long!

Attachments

• amelia1.jpg
    amelia1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 3
  • amelia2.jpg
    amelia2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
  • laiaamelia.jpg
    laiaamelia.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
Aw Torres, she is adorable!

I cant imagine how tricky it must be :shrug:

Nothing happening here , showers aren't really done here! I don't really have close friends to organise one either. Spare room is nowhere near a nursery! So much to do. I feel baby 3 or 4 times a day which I love.

Yeah I do believe it a lot more now, but still have wobbles.

She is gorgeous Torres!! LOVE the last pic with Laia!! Congrats again girl!! Can't believe I am next!! We have a short list on names with about 5 or so. I think we want to meet him before making a decision!! Still feeling great - I can't complain at all!! Next few weeks are going to just fly - we have lots of very busy weekends coming up!! Nursey is just about finished - hubby has just a few things left to hang - and then I promise to post a few pics!!

One bump - Hooray for V-day

Leinz - Sorry about stupid AF!!

Still thinking about you Baby Hopes. Would love an update!!

Also: Maternity photos are on Sunday which also happens to be my 33rd Birthday (Eeeekkkk!!) I'll share some photos when I get them back from the photographer!! xoxo

Yeah AF showed, didn't take it hard. My body just wasn't ready and really it just performed a miracle. So, I'm laying off. I'll be going for my forever dreamed about June baby. I tried for it last time, but ended up with a January baby. So we will see what happens. In the meantime, just enjoying my lovely ladies. I got the three of us matching pink flip flops so cute! I also got Zoela her first swimsuit. That was fun. :)

TORRES: Your daughters are so beautiful! Amelia is so precious! :cloud9: She's growing like a weed. Laia will come around. It's an adjustment for sure. It must be hard for her to share Mommy when she's had you to herself for about 5 years. Chloe is going to be 2 this month, and she is content with me just holding them both. I'm not BF either, and I know everyone says BF is easier after 6 weeks. But, I just don't see it. You are amazing!

Bump: Yay, not long now! So exciting! I wish someone would throw you a shower. It was a fun experience with #1. And often here women have them with subsequent pregnancies. That women wasn't me, though.

Snowflake: Yay for maternity photos! And have a lovely birthday! :) April is a lovely month to be born... DD#1 turns 2 on April 25!

Leinz, sounds like you are all set, thatwould mean more chance of being bump buddies. If I have a natural birth and healthy baby I'm hoping to start trying early 2014.

Snow looking forward to the nursery pics. I can't wait till ours is at the nearly stage, will be lovely and yup not long!

I think about babyhopes often hoping she gets her wee baby soon.

Just a quick drive by HI! Don't have much to say - just that I'm thinking about y'all!! xoxo

Sneak peek of maternity photos - I haven't gotten them all back - she just gave me a few....

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/733888_581316371892960_133131297_n_zps8c4dfefb.jpg

OMG hun! You are absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful! :)

Not only are you stunning, but what a gorgeous reminder. Are you keeping well Snow?

Thanks ladies! I am doing good. Starting to get big fast - the weight is starting to compound pretty fast as well and I am still trying to get used to it - I know it's a good thing for baby but for some reason I am finding it hard - I have never had weight issues before... I just keep telling myself that it's for a good thing bc it just means baby boy is getting big. He's been super busy in my belly lately. I don't feel as big as I feel I look in the pictures but I guess I am!!

Onebump - I see you have an appt today - have fun!!

How are y'all doing???!!!

The appointment was ok. Think I have a urine infection. Meh, just waiting on results. But baby's heart was beating away! :-D. I still worry, but am a million times calmer than I was 8 weeks ago!

I hope you find relief from infection, bump. No need for worry, enjoy! :)

Hi ladies!

Snow - Absolutely gorgeous! Makes me wish I would have got professional pics done!

Bump - Uti's are very common during pregnancy, and nothing to worry about!

Leinz - Any reason you've always wanted a June baby?

AFM - My inlaws from Barcelona are here, that's why I've been so quiet. They leave on Wednesday, so I'll do a proper post after they;re gone. All is well though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->