Tww sucks!

Socalgrl

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm totally new to this forum. Im 10 dpo today, second month ttc after MMC with D&C at 12 wks in Feb. I really really have thought I was pg during this tww, but I tested this morning with frer and BFN. This afternoon I tested with Walgreens brand and it looked like a very faint positive, but I've heard horrible things about that brand! Now I have one digital frer left, and I'm trying to hold out until Sunday to take it. And of course I'm convinced now that I'm not pg, and I'm feeling so down! I troll these forums constantly looking for clues and advice, figured I'd join. Ttc is such a nightmare!😖

Yeah ttc sucks- pretty much all parts of it past 3 months ... Hope you get you positive on Sunday! Good luck!

I never dreamed how emotionally draining it can be till I started ttc myself. Hang in there and good luck. feel free to message me if you just need to vent and rant. I'm in the same boat.

Wow, so nice just to hear someone say 'me too, I understand'. I also never ever imagined it would be so emotionally draining. It's so frustrating when you know you ovulated, had great timing, etc. but just... Nothing happens. I have a young son, but he was a surprise, so I've never really done this before. All this waiting and disappointment after MC is especially difficult. Thanks for your kind thoughts!

I am in ur shoes Socalgrl, I too had D&C on March 16th & now im ttc, after testing nothing, did a blood test & it was very low. The wait is drain full & can be overwhelmingly exhausting but we have to take it one day at a time. Just when you want time to go faster is when it feels like it's slowing down...Augh! But our time will come sooner than later. Hang tight, stay strong and be positive. The only thing that can happen is that we get prego ;)

I am in ur shoes Socalgrl, I too had D&C on March 16th & now im ttc, after testing nothing, did a blood test & it was very low. The wait is drain full & can be overwhelmingly exhausting but we have to take it one day at a time. Just when you want time to go faster is when it feels like it's slowing down...Augh! But our time will come sooner than later. Hang tight, stay strong and be positive. The only thing that can happen is that we get prego ;)

I love your perspective!

I try all my best to stay optimistic it's like they say when your pregnant the baby feels everything so I make that "practical" before I even become pregnant, so that I can hehe.. I thought I was Prego even after a blood test, but today's PT was a BFN...and that's ok. I have to come to terms that stressing over it is not going to help me or change the outcome, but that same stress can have a negative impact on a future outcome. Meanwhile, I had started an OPK ( ovulation predictor kit) which I've never done before but I had bought all of these tests because I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), and I got two solid lines on the 16th, noon time but had sex a few hours prior to that positive test. So now I waaaaaiiiiittt a looong 3w to get tested. May 9th is my OBGYN appointment. And though the wait is weighing on me I do my very best to stay busy by sharing my post on this site ;) this way I feel like I am not waiting alone but everyone is waiting along with me🤗🤗it makes me feel better! .. I get excited when I read that someone got a BFP and that becomes my short-term outlet to build my faith, that it will happen for all of us sooner or later. Then it will be us posting our exciting news for others to build their hope on. Xoxoxo

Yayyyyy! BFP? woo-hoo, Congratulations! Good news babs! God is good!!!
Thank you xoxo.

Congrats!Happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->