TWW takes forever!!

baileybubs

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Basically I'm just having a rant about how long the TWW seems to take!! I think maybe my POAS addiction is taking over as I desperately want to test but now I've O'd there's no opks to test and at 3dpo it's far too early to take an IC!

I'm also trying so hard not to get my hopes up and symptom spot but it seems impossible not to!

Is there anyone else early in the TWW and want to wait it out with me?

Have you noticed any symptoms wantingagirl? I'm avidly ignoring everything I'm feeling as I know it's all the usual post ovulation stuff but still every time I feel a twinge or niggle a tiny part of me gets excited that it might mean something lol!

I'm now 1dpo really hoping this cycle is the one. Last night I convinced myself this was our cycle then had a meltdown last night and I'm not so sure. Poor DH.

Only signs for me are progesterone based. Can tell my body is producing it. Mood is off, very oily skin. Slightly sore (.)(.).

We would have had perfect timing if I didn't October so late. But managed -1, -2, -3, -4 dpo. My CM is funny to so using fertility friendly lube.

Have you noticed any symptoms wantingagirl? I'm avidly ignoring everything I'm feeling as I know it's all the usual post ovulation stuff but still every time I feel a twinge or niggle a tiny part of me gets excited that it might mean something lol!

You should check my journal I've had every symptom under the sun! :haha: I don't believe that I can ever get pregnant again after 3 years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->