TWW testing and waiting to test

I'm posting this from another thread i made, maybe Someone can give me advice?

Hi, any advice would be appreciated. Basically, i'm 24 and my fiance is 29, we've been together two years and are excited to start concieving. He works and i'm finishing up my masters (already have a degree) so i told his sister about this last week in confidence and today my partner has just arrived home and told me his mum was saying it's better to wait a few years to have kids yet. I'm upset about this, how can i deal with this situation? Thanks.

Oh wow, that's a very personal decision which only you two should make. If you both are ready financially and emotionally and see no reason to wait, then you should tell your MIL the same. It's only your decision to make and make sure your fiancé understands this. Why does she think you should wait? And did she change his mind? My MIL can also be overbearing at times but I make sure to keep the communication open w my husband.

My OH is very excited about having a baby still. i don't know why sh is against us conceiving, we have a lovely home and can afford a baby. She said to him "petals going to get a career first isn't she?" but in my eyes it's not neccersary to have a career first, i've got plenty of money through this inheritance i got (she knows about that) so money isn't an issue. I imagine she stills sees my OH as her baby who should be carefree still etc, although his 30 next year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->