TWW - Testing April 1

Hey Charlie, how are you doing??

Everyone else?

I'm doing ok. Started work at camp this week...7 more weeks of hell in front of me, can't wait until fall. I am on CD 25 today, not feeling very hopeful. We BD'd more than normal this month but eh, seems like my body just isn't cooperating. I am getting fed up with having these months of really exaggerated PMS symptoms so that my brain thinks something else is going on. So frustrating. Hopefully early Fall I'll go see my gyn about this and maybe get some answers. :wacko:

Hey everyone, this came up on my subscribed threads so thought I would reply :)

I am good thank you, hope everyone else is well

I am pregnant - 7+5 - had an u/s on saturday and everything was looking really good :)

and I think I just heard lo's heartbeat on doppler, but I am overweight and it is sstill early so not surprised that it was only a couple of seconds and lo quickly hid again, took ages to find it in the first place too so ... will try again at/after w/e xx

I'm doing okay, just waiting on blood test results. Little bit sad cos I should have been leaving work for mat leave around now :S

Just wondering if everyone is doing well :) I can see there's been no post since July but I thought I'd just check up anyways.. Quick update from me
Everything is lookin good.. I've got 15wks left till I push my son out lol he's very healthy & kicking a lot :p
Good luck to everyone still ttc; when the time is right; it will happen <3

Hi ladies,
Hope you are all ok. Charlie - I hope that something happens soon for you.
I've been thinking about you all but needed some time away from here as I was getting obsessed so stopped logging in to try not to stress as much. We've been to the doctors and had referral to the hospital. I've had 2 internal scans, and many blood tests and husband has been tested as well. Tomorrow we are meeting the consultant for the first time but really have no idea what to expect. Fingers crossed we can move forward in some way or another.
Xx

I've been wondering how you were getting in next, I hope tomorrow brings you some answers :hugs:

Are you all ready for the new arrival Loraloo?
Thanks Charlie.

I ended up having another scan with the registrar and the consultant and they decided that they were going to try clomid. Got it for 3 months, will then do another 3 months if needed. If they weren't happy with the scan then it would have been straight to ivf. I hadn't expected to hear that news when we walked in to the room. I'm glad that we are going to try clomid first. They said they could see on the scan that I had ovulated this month so there was still one more try for conceiving naturally this month before we start the clomid in September.

xx

Fingers crossed the Clomid does the trick. I'd recommend requesting d21 bloods so you know if it's worked.

The consultant said I will have a mid cycle scan and then blood test to check. :) thanks for the advice. In my last natural TWW now so won't be long before I can try the clomid xx

Hey ladies...hope all is going well...good luck to those having tests and such, hope you get some answers! LoraLoo, can't believe its almost time, how exciting!

AFM, went to the gyn couple weeks ago and pretty much was told that we had to do 6 months of a concerted effort of trying, meaning temping, opking, and weaning of the 2 year old before we could talk about anything. So we're on day 6 of weaning and I'm already noticing crazy changes in my body! Have had loads and loads of ewcm for days. Don't know if I'm oving because I wasn't able to temp well this month because we went on vacation. It's so strange though. I'm just hoping to be regulated by next month, fresh start, see what happens. Also starting on trying to be more active and eat better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->