TWW - Testing April 1

We ended up in a Chinese Restaurant overlooking the sea! Was really lovely, so strange without the kids though, not having to rush or feed them, lol, was peaceful!

Are they definitely indents? No colour in them? xx

That sounds lovely!

I don't think there is any colour, but it isn't stopping me testing and hoping.... not long till I find out either way and then to wait till the following Monday and getting my results back from the doctor from blood test and ultrasound

xx

Hi ladies! Just a short update; had my scan today and everything is normal; babys heart beat was seen and they dated me 7 weeks + 1 day so I was 1 day out lol; hope everything is good with everyone; I have my next scan in May so not long now; still very nervous about it but at least I can relax now

Hope there's more bfp's this month :D good luck!! Xxxxx

Glad all went well frizzy :) Mexx, hope that indent line turns pink for you! xx

2 DPO for me today. Still struggling with difficult situations, mainly my job, but either way...I had a positive OPK on Saturday and hubby and I DTD that night and 2 nights before. So maybe not much of a chance, but it is what it is. Hope all is well with everyone else.

Frizzy - that's great news :)

Unfortunately AF arrived a day early and showed her face this afternoon. I always start over night so was unexpected :( gutted!!

O well... next Monday I'll get my results and hopefully find out what's going on and what we can do next.

Grrrrr at AF! I now wont get a 2013 Baby :(

Frizzy - that's great news :)

Unfortunately AF arrived a day early and showed her face this afternoon. I always start over night so was unexpected :( gutted!!

O well... next Monday I'll get my results and hopefully find out what's going on and what we can do next.

Grrrrr at AF! I now wont get a 2013 Baby :(

Sorry AF showed, that sucks :hugs:

Im sorry Mexx, gutted for you :( :hugs: Will you let us know how u get on with the bloods etc?

Braven, fingers tightly crossed for you this month!

Yes Frizzy, turned 12 weeks yesterday! Scan Tomorrow xx

Of course I will! I'll be there on Monday after work getting my results.

OOh, scan.... how did that go?

xx

Scan went well even though i got myself in a right state before i went :dohh: Theyve put me at 12+5 x

Attachments

• Iphone 001.jpg
    Iphone 001.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Iphone 002.jpg
    Iphone 002.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 3
O wow! Great scan photos!!!

How are you feeling now? xx

O wow! Great scan photos!!!

How are you feeling now? xx

Relieved! Well I was, I have a feeling Amy may have started with Slapped Cheek Syndrome, Im really hoping its not that as I know it can cause Miscarriage/Stillbirth! Taking her Drs Tmw. Theres always something to worry about! xx

Hope she's ok!!

We've had quite a bit of that in school recently.

Xxx

Aw Loraloo look at that little peanut! Hope Amy doesn't have slapped cheek! Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

LoraLoo-Aww that's great scan pics! Very clear :D baby looks comfy haha; ahhh I've still got another 4 weeks + 4days till I'm 12 weeks I'm proper counting down the weeks which is going quite fast for me; hope ur feeling ok; do u still have morning sickness or didn't u have that at all? X

Hi ladies,
I've just been to the doctors. Blood test was normal and showed that I did ovulate last month so that was good. The scan only showed the bicornuate uterus. The doctor said that this was enough of a reason to refer us so have now been referred to the gynaecology unit at the hospital. Got to make an appointment tonight which we should be able to do online.
Hope you are all doing ok?
xxx

Appointment booked at the hospital. 2nd July.... so just gonna keep trying till then and hoping for the best!
9 weeks to wait :(
x

Appointment booked at the hospital. 2nd July.... so just gonna keep trying till then and hoping for the best!
9 weeks to wait :(
x

Sorry you've so long to wait! That stinks, hopefully something will happen before then, or the nice weather will make the time fly.

AFM...7 or 8 dpo no symptoms at all...just waiting on AF now. Really can't understand it. On a good note...it took 20 months but DD is finally mostly sleeping through the night so maybe I can start temping again! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->