TWW - Testing April 1

YEY for sleeping children!!!

Hope that AF stays away for you. xxxx

Mexx that all sounds like really positive news! Im glad nothing has shown up, apart from the shape of your uterus, hoping that this is your month and the spermies get where they are supposed to be!

Braven- thats brilliant news, makes all the difference when they sleep through! xx

Hey everyone, sorry I've been AWOL just been getting on and trying not to think about things. Hospital appointment is next Tuesday now so I'll probably be back on Clomid the cycle after this.
Annoyingly today seems to have hit as CD1 after a 63 day cycle! So no idea if or when I might have ovulated. I say annoyingly because it means I'll be mid cycle for my appointment and will have to wait to restart treatment.
If this doesn't work I'm going to try for egg share somewhere so that's my next goal.
Hope you're all doing well x x

Hi Charlie!
Not long now till the hospital appt. Hope that this cycle isn't as long as the last for you!!

I'm still waiting for my hospital appointment. Its not till July though so this is our last cycle to try and get preg ourselves so gonna just try as much as we can. fingers crossed. Hubby had his SA on Friday and we need to make an apt at the doctors to get the results in two weeks so just waiting for those,

Hope everyone else is doing well

xxx

Afternoon ladies, was JUST thinking about this thread earlier and had a scroll through subscribed threads to see if there were any recent posts that i'd missed but couldnt see any!

Hope everyone is enjoying the bank hols.

Charlie, cant they bring you something to bring AF on to start the next cycle of Clomid so that you dont have to wait so long? Long cycles are awful ((((((())))))

Mexx, where are you in your cycle? Hope hubbys results come back ok for you both :hugs:

We are on CD7. Expecting to O on Jun 4 and AF due on June 18th. Really hoping we can get preg this cycle. We plan on trying to BD more than normal... this should be more achievable as got a week of work and usually do when we are off.

We have to wait 2 weeks to get his results back so going to ring tomorrow to try and make an apt for June 10th as its the only day they do evening appts.

Hows the pregnancy coming along Loraloo? Got a nice bump?

xxx

Bumps coming along quite nicely thank you :) We had a private scan last week and baby is a little girl, bit of a shock that one as I was convinced it was a boy!

Went to a wedding yest and seems to have knocked the stuffing out of me, was a long day, so done nothing at all today!

Do you have anything else planned for you week off Mexx- apart from the obvious? ;) xx

Aww - a girl! Congrats! Have you started to think about names yet?

Having a day of rest sounds like the best plan :)

We have no plans... hubby is still at work so got a day shopping with my Mum and plans to meet a few friends (and in 2 cases babies!). Also need to do some planning for next half term at school.

Have you any nice plans for half term or is it not half term up there this week?

xx

Aww - a girl! Congrats! Have you started to think about names yet?

Having a day of rest sounds like the best plan :)

We have no plans... hubby is still at work so got a day shopping with my Mum and plans to meet a few friends (and in 2 cases babies!). Also need to do some planning for next half term at school.

Have you any nice plans for half term or is it not half term up there this week?

xx

We've decided on a name (after much chippering away at at Aaron i finally got my own way :smug: lol ) but we aren't telling anyone until she is born :)

Yes its half term here, not got much planned- in court Tomorrow over our roof that has several leaks all over the house :wacko: I feel pretty confident judge will go in our favour but still nervous! Wed I have the midwife and on Thurs Aaron and I have a meeting with the Consultant that has messed up my results from Alfie :nope: Long story but have basically waited 8 months for results only to be told the placenta was never tested. After digging around i have found out the placenta was never returned to baby to be buried with him (as i consented) my personal belief is they lost the placenta, robbing me of any chance of answers or closure. So that should be fun. Have a 9 page complaint letter waiting to go in! x

Good luck with the court case and I hope it goes well with the consultant - you shouldn't have to go through that :( *hugs*

Hey ladies. Been a long time since checking i! Hope all are doing well! Congrats LoraLoo on team pink!

Afm, on cd 25 or so... no idea if i ovulated or not. Tried temping but life has been crazy so it isn't reliable. We just moved to a new home, working on getting settled and cleaning the old one so that we get our security deposit back. It's been very stressful! Don't think we BD'd enough to catch the egg this month.

Hopefully you're wrong Braven... good luck and hope it is good news for you!

New house - exciting! Hopefully the stress will pass now and you can start to enjoy life in your new home!

xx

They can give me drugs so I'm not waiting so long but they'll make me wait out at least 28 days this cycle, if af hadn't showed up I'd get the drugs on Tuesday. Typical!

e also made 2 big (well I think so) decisions. 1. If Clomid doesn't work I'm going to try egg share, I've found I can do it for 755 pounds and work should give me special leave, so I don't have to give up.
2. No matter whether any treatment works or were doomed to childlessness I'm going to become an egg donor at the end of this journey. Giving other people the chance to have a family.

What a lovely gift to give to someone Charlie xxx

You never know who you might held. There's financial compensation too but that's not my motivation.

So, I've been to my hospital appointment and they've changed the rules. I could only have 1 more cycle of Clomid and it'd have to be back to the low dose, so I'm not bothering!
Private it is for me

I just realized there are SIX people I know who were pregnant around the time I was that have had or are having another baby. SIX! Depressing.

I've stopped counting the people who've had a baby since I've Been trying
If we'd caught straight away we'd have a 3 and a half year old now. And half of themail have been "accidents" sucks doesn't it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->