TWW - Testing April 1

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
Hey all...currently in the tww...husband and i are ttc baby #2. We just got back from our honeymoon and i just happened to be ovulating. We dtd 5 out of 7 nights so I'm hoping we have a chance! Anyone else testing first of December? I'm going to try to hold out...i will be late at that point

I will be testing Dec. 1st as well. I am currently 2dpiui, ttc our first. I refuse to test early this month, hoping the holiday festivities will be a good distraction for me :)

I'm due on on the 1st but I'm going to try hard to wait to test until the 4th. FC for you both x x

I'm due 30th, will try and hold out until 1st to test but unlikely given how impatient I am! Baby dust to you all!

Im testin the 1st and hope its a sticky :)

IM testing a few days after the 1St. AD is due on the 29th. This is super frustrating. I just feel like crying from now until then!

I have no clue when I'm due or when I ovulated because my cycles have been nuts! I can't temp because my LO doesn't sleep through the night yet. But I should be due around the end of the month...just going to try to hold out until the 1st because every single month I get my hopes up, symptom spot, convince myself that I'm pregnant, waste money on tests and I get negatives. So not gonna do that this tww!

I'm due to test round Dec 1st too! Technically the 28 of Nov with be day 28 but will try to wait a few days after to test too. It's so hard to wait and get excited and wondering if what you're feeling is pregnancy symptoms or if it's just PMS...ugh! I agree maybe having Thanksgiving and such will help us all to be able to hold out! Good luch to all of us and lots of baby dust! :)

im the 1st too! lots of august 2013 babies on the way hopefully lol

I'm due to test on the 1st of December too!

december seems such a long way away though :( just trying to busy myself and not give in to test early, again ( may have accidently tested yesterday, ooops)

Loool!...:D I know the wait is sooooooooooo hard! Lol but I font want to see a BFN and be put off so try keep as busy as you can don't buy any more tests lol until the 1st! Hopefully that will work..xxx

no chance of that. i gave my other two tests i had hidden away to my OH and the bloody idiot peed on them himself this afternnon just to see what would happen. grrrrrr. i knew he would do that if i gave them to him. he always does. already feels like i have two kids lol

Loooool! Maryanne I'm really sorry but I think your OH is halarious! Loooool my OH probabley would of wanted to do the same!...lol I know it's hard not to think into every little symptom, so have you decided to wait until you miss Your period or your happy to test early? I think because of my last pregnancy never showed up until I actually missed my period I probabley shouldn't test but it's super tempting! :D

i really shouldnt test early as ive never had a bfp before a missed period but always do. its just too tempting. especially this month as i feel really different. god i hope alll these symtoms arent in my head or im officially going mad lol

I'm going to try to avoid testing to early because I'm terrified I'll get a chemical pregnancy and it'll break my heart. I'd rather just not know so hoping to hold out to CD30 or beyond.

its a sensible plan i will give u that but im just not very good at doing sensible lol

maryanne: me neither but I'm going to try hold out as long as I can to save money and line stress lol x

ah i love anaylisng lines. my OH doesnt mind either as he says it keeps me out of trouble and says it gives him peace to watch the football lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->