TWW - Testing April 1

ive just been so tired the last few days that the minute i go to bed ive been crashing straight out. been in such a deep sleep i dont even remember any of my dreams. normally i have loads.

Getting tired myself now. Getting impatient now :( wanna know if these signs are leading up to anything

The nightmares don't sound nice! Hope that you have nicer dreams tonight!!!

Or at least they are a good sign!

Aww thats nice :)

My hubby has just text saying he will pick up chips for tea if I dont want to cook.... mmmm yummy!

Hmmm I'd love chips but had McDonald's last night and not all that hungry

charlie u can have my three cats then, they are driving me bonkers tonight. must be the bad weather.

Ooh, mcdonalds. I would really fancy one of those right now! Its too far away from us to go often :(

My one cat is enough of a handful lol. Got far to many pets to have any more

What other pets have you got Charlie?

glad its not just me. my house feels like a zoo. they are like my furry babies tho lol

WOW!! How do you keep up! We dont have any pets... just the two of us

i have two dogs, three cats, a hamster and some giant snails. getting a goat and chhickens in the spring too :)

Most of them are fairly low maintence, just the cat which is a pain in the bum lol

hes gonna work for his keep. i have a huge garden so the plan is he will help keep the weeds under control. bet it wont work out that way though. all my animals are so naughty :p

I swear my DH has a tape worm or something, all he does lately is eat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->