TWW - Testing April 1

i know. my doc suggeted to me earlier on the phone that i start testing. just so that if i do fall pregnant i can get refered to the EPU as early as possible. so i did test and i swear i see the faintest of lines. no one else can see it though so i must be going mad. think ive developed line eyes :( ttc sucks

I tested two days ago only Cuz I was going through issues when I thought I was pregnant but negative I seen the line but it wasn't colored

wait for a few more days then maybe retest maryanne?
heavenlee sounds like an evap line or just an odd test x x

Ya well it helped me out answered my question lol thought I was 9 weeks well I told u story but happen to b bloating bad for a week that's all I get is bloating what ever I eat

thats a evap line hun. u should just ignore any lines that look like a shadow or have no colour. at leat u arent imagining lines like i am haha x

it doesnt show up on any pictures i take. probaly because its not really there lol. swear the tww makes u go a bit mental.

good point, i was hardly sane before this. just a little bit more crazy now lol

I have had a bath and now it's TV time. Happy. Did an ovulation test while the bath was running because someone with similar pains said they had a pos ov test at 7dpo but it was more negative than any opk I've ever seen, so that's a positive sign x x

im still just sat here studying this test. its funny the more u look the more u notice it lol. did the blood tests go ok? x

There was a needle, a vial and a cotton bud so I guess lol. Take a pic and invert it. Or set it on fire to destroy it and test again Saturday

thats the plan. ive just put it in the bin. doc said to test everyday but i really dont think i can. it would do my head in. plus i couldnt afford to buy first response to test everyday. way too bloody expensive. i just keep thinking if i dont get my bfp this month and we do take a break then we are gonna save so much money lol

thats the plan. ive just put it in the bin. doc said to test everyday but i really dont think i can. it would do my head in. plus i couldnt afford to buy first response to test everyday. way too bloody expensive. i just keep thinking if i dont get my bfp this month and we do take a break then we are gonna save so much money lol

Why not get some pound shop tests. They're good :thumbup:

are they really? ive heard a few people say that. always been a bit afraid to try them tho.

With both my kids I use Dollar Tree or dollar general test on both my pregnancys they work

im gonna have to go and look. i worked in poundland for a few weeks though when i was a teenager and swore id never go in one again haha. worst job i ever had.

https://www.firstresponsefertility.com/our-products/early-results-pregnancy

Also frer have an online deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"