TWW - Testing April 1

Hello! I'm due 1st, but I'm not sure if I'll be testing then. I'm still breastfeeding my LO so my period is a bit irregular. We are not trying yet but this month ther's a possibility off pregnancy. I would like to start ttc right away but my OH wants to wait a few months. This will be our third baby if we get pregnant:) Hope I can hang here with you girls while waiting:) (And I'm sorry about my poor writing)

hey, welcome. ur more than welcome here tho u might not get much sense out of us. we do talk a load of nonsense sometimes lol x

thats the plan. ive just put it in the bin. doc said to test everyday but i really dont think i can. it would do my head in. plus i couldnt afford to buy first response to test everyday. way too bloody expensive. i just keep thinking if i dont get my bfp this month and we do take a break then we are gonna save so much money lol

U can buy tests from Poundland lol that's where I get mine from; I don't know if they actually work properly but there ovulation test work fine tho lol

might have to drop in and pick some up. if it saves a few pounds then that can go in my baby fund lol.

I have a Mr Bump money box which you can only open with a canopener as a "bump" fund :D

Charlie I could just fall asleep now. Still trying to finish off my work though :(

if im unlucky enough not to conceive ours is gonna turn into holiday fund so eitherway result lol

Bump fund in mr bump moeny box is cool!!

might have to drop in and pick some up. if it saves a few pounds then that can go in my baby fund lol.

Yep! Deffo saves me money; they've got them strips that the doctors use its like 2 in a box and theyve got the normal tests aswell; I don't think they are 1st response tbh

but alot of lades are saying they work so defo worth a try :) whats the worst that can happen?

arghhhhh im so fed up with my body. wish i knew what was going on in there. either way i just want to know now.

I'd lov to speed things up too!!! If we struggle waiting 2 weeks or even 10 days how are we going to get to the 12 weeks not telling everyone haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->