TWW - Testing April 1

im not sure on the opk subject either and was wondering the same thing. might have to google it. think i will stick to regular tests tho as its less confusing

Yeah I said to buy a pack of hpt IC as it's prib best to use the right product for the job!

I'm 6dpo
I just told my DH I have tummy cramps and his tummy started cramping. He claims I'm an evil witch now! :rofl:

We started in November 2011 so a year for us.

Guys my ttc friend has just text and asked me .... Of you use an opk IC to check for preg would the second line have to be as dark as the control line or does any kind of line hint towards pregnancy? Ive never tried so didn't know + thought if pick your brains.

Cheers x

it has to be very dark, almost as dark as the control... it was like that for me a day before I got BFP on FRER this June...

opk's are confusing at the best of times without using them as pregnancy tests too lol

well dont ask me for support to help u to hold out to test. im rubbish at waiting lol. but we are all testing around a similar time so hopefully some nice bfp's :)

this month I have a feeling of emptiness inside of me and no symptoms. i really think (or feel?) that I am out. But I will remain a glimpse of hope until AF shows up.

u said it. i feel like ive been waiting weeks already and its only been a few days

Its dragging for me! Roll on the weekend, hopefully being kept occupied will help. I feel out too, no symptoms here!

mine just come and go. one minute i feel like death warmed up and the next im ok again. sure i am actually going a bit mental, how can symptoms dissapear that quickly? lol

haha well i do live right around the corner from a mental health clinic. maybe i should book a room :p

it does seem like eternity, these 2 weeks. luckily, I am very busy right now, so I shouldn't even notice them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->