TWW - Testing April 1

I had cramps all day yesterday and dizzy spells, creamy cm, spots, bloated and gassy. I hope they are not PMS. I'm not due till the 30th or 1st. Grrr! I can't bear the wait. Lol.

i know. think all on here are feeling like that today. we were all so upbeat a few days ago and now we all seem pretty fed up lol

I can imagine. I don't have sore bb though so a bit worrying. We will be all testing next week so FX to all of us. Although I'm tempted to test earlier lol.

i got told by the doctor to start testing today :( im classed as high risk so if i am pregnant my doc wants me refered to the EPU as quickly as possible. sucks tho as i no i have days of bfn's even if i am pregnant. never had a bfp before af was due so really dont see the point in it.

and dont worry about not having sore boobs. mine have been sore in a few of my pregnancies and in some not at all.

anywhere between 6 and 10dpo. i was getting stressed out over ttc so my partner decided we should take a relaxed approach and not use any opk's or anything. so dont actually know when i ovulated. can only go on past cycles. tbh not knowing when i ovulated has made me anything but relaxed. much more stressed out than i was before. last time i listen to his bright ideas lol

hi girls can i please join im 3 dpo and due for my period on the 3rd i really hope this is my month been trying for so long.
good luck everyone
:babydust:

ah ur in the right place here, theres quite a few of us who have been ttc a very long time. welcome :)

Haha. Not knowing is so stressful. The tww is so exhausting every month. So I hope we all get our most awaited BFP in the next few days!

i hope so. we are taking a break from ttc otherwise for a few months. these last 6 years are finally catching up with us and my head and body need a break lol. but hoping for a bfp this month. would make a lovely xmas present. i dont think we have had a bfp on this thread either. hope someone gets one soon.

Busy Thanksgiving day today, haven't checked in yet. Still feeling weirdly crampy today but i did before af last month and it meant nothing so not getting my hopes up. Hope all of you are well

hey, yea im good thanks. just fed up lol. are u still holding out on testing?

Yes...it's so tempting but I'm definitely waiting...at the very least until my af is due which could be Wednesday according to fertility friend. I just had myself convinced last month and i had a really long cycle and it was a bfnbfnandand

i had a month like that in august where i was totally convinced i was pregnant. would have put money on it. was devestated when af turned up. this month is feeling different but im not getting my hopes up this time.

How's everyone feeling

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1351746000z5z27z14.png

I went into another site n found my dpo

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1351746000z5z27z14.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member