TWW - Testing April 1

The sight you got your sig from heavenlee is my bible

Welcome everyone new :hugs:

Also I'd just like to point out 1 week dpo, half way there :happydance:

morning ladies. hope ur all ok. and yey! we are at the half way point and mostly all still sane :p x

I'm fed up this morning! FED.UP. It can't only be Friday surely? It feels like it should be wednesday next week at least...

Nope it's honestly only Friday it'll be Wednesday before you know it

gutted :( went to see the fertility doctor today for my routine appointment. told him there was a good chance we had been succesful this month as we bd'd at the correct times and that my cycles have been running smoothly lately so it was looking good. he did a blood test and he said as my hcg levels are below 5 its not likely i am not pregnant. obviously at 7dpo he said i cant rule it out as i have a history of late implantation but tbh thats knocked me for 6 now. feel totally out this month :(

gutted :( went to see the fertility doctor today for my routine appointment. told him there was a good chance we had been succesful this month as we bd'd at the correct times and that my cycles have been running smoothly lately so it was looking good. he did a blood test and he said as my hcg levels are below 5 its not likely i am pregnant. obviously at 7dpo he said i cant rule it out as i have a history of late implantation but tbh thats knocked me for 6 now. feel totally out this month :(

Big big hugs hun :hugs::hug:

grrrrr why didnt i cancel that bloody appointment. i need chocolate and lots of it lol

wana share? lol. never mind im comforting myself with ice cream and thats doing the trick for now lol

Awww big hug. I read that it takes 3-4 days after implantation for a blood test to show a positive result. You're 7 DPO so still too soon to tell especially if you had late implantation. Don't write this month off yet. FX :).

i know, im trying not to. never had a bfp before af was due. my babies just like to take their time settling in lol. doctor was just really rude today and made me feel like i was totally out this month. just have to sit it out and see what happens :)

ive been lucky to always see lovely doctors but today i had to see a different doc as my usual one is off on the sick. didnt think it would be a problem but i was wrong. he was rude to me the minute i walked through the door. with the mood ive been in lately i dont know how i manged to keep my mouth shut lol

Got my results. They were 48.5. Above 30 means ovulation :happydance:

Just for some context month 1 my levels were 2.0, month 2 1.6, month 3 I can't remember in the 40s or 70s (yes I'm useless), month 4 no blood tests, month 5 48.5 now just to survive the rest of the 2ww

well at least u know ur in with a good chance now!! u must be so excited!

I'm trying not to be too excited, it means I have a chance, it's not necessarily a good chance lop

its still a chance though, which is better than no chance what so ever! id be super excited, although i get excited about everything. u havent seen what im like over xmas time. OH says im worse than zack lol

if I get excited then af rears her ugly head I'll be devastated so I'm trying to stay calm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->