TWW - Testing April 1

they can be prone to lines hun thats why its always best to back it up with a different test. dont freak out though that thats what happening to u. probaly isnt x

11 dpo isn't too bad but the longer you hold out the fatter it could be lol x

they can be prone to lines hun thats why its always best to back it up with a different test. dont freak out though that thats what happening to u. probaly isnt x

Just waiting to head out to a shop, seeing if we need to return something first

I'm trying my best to hold lol. What do you all think of the tesco's own pregnant test? Is it sensitive enough?

no point in worrying yet as theres every chance that its a genuine bfp :) ive read lots of women have got a genuine bfp on them. ignore all the horror stories.

Congrats if it is your BFP Charlie :D

I had a test that looked like that the other day, but nothing since, tested the next day or the day after, can't remember, and it was a BFN

Here is the pic of my iffy faint line (not as good as your pic, but could see it in real life)

DSC06406a.jpg

I have just bought a pack of two FRER to maybe do during the week sometime if I feel the urge.

I have had a few symptoms on and off, but the only one that has stuck, is my nipples are really sore, not my boobs, just nipples and they feel bruised, at first it was only when they were touched, but now it hurts a little bit when putting bra on. And I swear areolas are darker, but not sure if that is just me noticing more.

just got the frer, going to use a pound shop test when I get home the. depending on that a frer in the morning

that's if I ever get home, shop is taking ages to return our speaker. I'm getting impatient lol

All I wanna do today is eat..... About to make my tea and it's only 4pm lol

my appetite has finally curbed after a mad week. ive eaten anything that hasnt been nailed down the last few days lol. today i just dont feel like food at all :( think my stomach needs time to recover.

Had my tea and now eating ice cream ....

Good luck Charlie it looks promising :) I'm 9dpo as well. Afraid to test but caved and BFN :( I know it's early and I shouldn't have because I hate the disappointment. Grrr! Why do we put ourselves through this?! No more testing till the end of the week. :) I feel ok today. Slightly crampish and a bit nauseated this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->