TWW - Testing April 1

yay!! we want to see a pic.

don't care about 5 mins. it was there before - means it's positive

Charlie, are you putting another pic on here? I am gonna test again in a min out of curiosity lol x just holding out for another 30 mins to an hour without drinking, so it would be 4 hours at least without drinking or peeing lol

Charlie, are you putting another pic on here? I am gonna test again in a min out of curiosity lol x just holding out for another 30 mins to an hour without drinking, so it would be 4 hours at least without drinking or peeing lol

Good luck and let us know!!

thats good. they say if u hold four hours u can re create fmu! x

That's what I read, although I have also read that with frer quite a few women are getting darker lines in the afternoon/evening, just gonna do a internet cheapy now though x

https://imageshack.us/a/img580/9829/imag1185u.jpg

https://imageshack.us/a/img248/1627/imag1185opt.jpg

Same pic, second one is cropped

Now you've said that I want to test lol. I drink loads in the day though so even though I can hold it for long enough Im not sure it would work....

That's what I read, although I have also read that with frer quite a few women are getting darker lines in the afternoon/evening, just gonna do a internet cheapy now though x

that's me! I don't get dark line with FRER in the morning. So this time around I won't even bother using it until lunchtime.

Yey Charlie. That is def a second positive!!!!

u can definatly see it hun. u have to get that blood test now. congrats!!!!!!!

that's me! I don't get dark line with FRER in the morning. So this time around I won't even bother using it until lunchtime.

I've never heard that before so thank you x

Good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->