TWW - Testing April 1

Charlie, I can see that line!! I have a feeling you will get a nice noticeable line on FRER very shortly!! FX

Did a pound shop test and there's the faintest faintest line but I'm not sure if it's anything. It's 20 mlu tho and the other was 10 so I'll do a frer in the morning

Faint line - that's great, right? I am looking forward to hear about your bfp on FRER tomorrow!

hey barhinita, hope ur feeling ok? x

Hey! I am feeling fine. Barely slept... Woke up early in the morning, convinced that this is a chemical, and that it will be a bfn. But it's actually quite a bit darker than yesterday! Trying to just be happy about it and take one step at a time.

if the test earlier was wrong u wouldnt have gotten another faint line. fx crossed u get a nice clear line in the morning :)

It's lovely to see the bfps starting to appear :)

u will be fine hun, im sure of it. wishing u a happy healthy nine months ;) x

It's like a ghost line, like the smallest amount of colour snagged. I'll just wait on my FRER then ring the hosp

Glad hear you're lines getting darker hun :happydance:

Are you doing frer tonight or in the morning? X

In the morning, I'll wait for FMU. Thanks for your support guys, I'm going to ring the hospital and ask about blood tests either way I think

Thanks, Charlie!

FRER in the morning - great! I will be keeping fingers crossed for you. Somehow FRERs work better for me with SMU (of even better with afternoon pee), but it's just my body is weird like that. I am buying FRER today too! Because they are way better for monitoring progressions.

Looked at my test again, the lines darkened now and I can get a pic, it's over 5 mins though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->