TWW - Testing April 1

Girls, I really want tomorrow be our super lucky day. So they lines will start appear for some of us and get darker for the others!!! And I love the idea of all of us being bump buddies.

I am going to buy FRER is a couple of hours and test with afternoon pee. Hope it will be nice and dark and will get darker every day.

Just catching up..... :happydance: Charlie. I used hundreds of those tests over the space of nearly 12 months and I never once got an evap, thats deffo the beginning of a BFP! xx

I'm sure it will get darker for you barhanita. As can definitely see a faint line on the pic you previously uploaded.

Welcome to the madness hun :) thanks for that baharnita. That was a really nice post x

This hungry thing isn't just me. Hubby now eating crackers lol

I feel like crap, but I love it. Because it might mean that this pregnancy will stick.

Fingers crossed for you you will have a healthy pregnancy :)

Increased appetite, creamy cm, bloated, gassy, and spotty grrr. Hope they are not PMS.

Hi ladies, I haven't posted in some time but I have been catching up on my reading which was A LOT hahaha! You girls are awesome! Congrats to the bfp's that have started already....you guys are making the path for the rest of us to follow :)

Afm, I am 9dpiui and only symptom I have is tender nipples which I never get, even before af is due. I am really doing my best to write everything off because after 16 months of ttc after my loss, I have just gotten so drained.

6 more days to goooo.....I refuse to test early even though you ladies almost made me cave this morning, lol. :)

Good night ladies.

Congratulations again to those who have been blessed with their BFPs and continue good luck to those ladies still waiting to receive their special news :)

See you all tomorrow evening (unfortunately I can't get my phone Internet to work when I'm inside work and this is very annoying!!!)

Xxx

I did a FRER. At first it barely showed up, was VERY faint. But after 7-10 minutes it turned out rather dark...

thats great hun. as long as that line is there u dont need to worry. at ur stage the line wouldnt be that dark anyway, give urself a few days and i bet it will be super bright :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->