TWW - Testing April 1

I'm just wide awake. I don't think it helps that my minds racing and I keep getting twingy belly pains. I keep trying to go back to sleep but after being awake for an hour and a half I think I'm in it for the long haul.

I hope you'll get some sleep! I will go to bed in 1 hour (it's 9 pm here)

I managed to dose off for a bit around 5 so I think I'll survive the day

I'm very very excited. Frer was obviously pos within 1 minute, no doubt about it x x x x

Ooooh Congtats! Im Soooo pleased for u.
Yea Im ok. Took a test this morning and thought it was another bfn. Oh looked again tho and sure enough there was another faint line. Im off to the docs today tho as i just dont feel right. I just have a very bad feeling about this. Sounds daft i know but i no my body so well after all theese years.

Yea just rung him and he's gonna see me at 9.30. did two more tests all have lines so need to see what he says.
U must be so happy tho x

Oh my! You have been writing A LOT this weekend!;) Congrats to the positive tests! I'm feeling very hot today. I usully never do that so something weird is going on. Maybe a cold or something. I'm probaby 8DPO today. Sore nipples, but I always have that between OV and AF, but if I'm pregnant it doesn't stop when I'm getting closer to testing day. So thats's my sure sign but it's to early to tell yet. Hope we get more BFPs here!:)

I really am. Waiting for the hospital to ring back but that probably won't be until later. With the test I've had today I'm not panicking about a blood test.
Hope your doctor gives you good news

Congrats again Charlie, are you gonna put a pic of the FRER on here? x

Morning everyone :) How is everyone doing this morning (know its not morning for some of you lol)

I'll put up a pic tomorrow, dashed out this morning and away tonight. I'm good thanks Braven just panicking over every little cramp

Charlie, yay!!!

my wondfo this morning was not darker than yesterday...... I will test with FRER after lunch. Calling doctor's office right now.

Charlie cramping is totally normal. I cramped (sometimes as intense as my af cramps) until I was between 9-10 weeks with my daughter. Don't let it worry you too much...your uterus is just getting used to its little inhabitant!

this is my progression... I think I am losing it
https://imageshack.us/a/img402/8766/20121126090320.jpg

Hi Ladies,
just got back from work... going to catch up on the thread now.
Hope everyone is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->