TWW Torture

bonniebeams

Reaction score
This month's TWW is torture. I'm only 5dpo and time is moving very slowly.

Trying to keep my mind off of the wait with books and TV!

Anyone care to widdle the time away with some good TV show suggestions? I started watching Black Mirror on Netflix and it is GOOD if not a little disturbing.

new Walking dead is out now if you haven't watched it. Also west-world looks mind blowing, but you could always get into some of the documentaries for like ancient Egypt or such if you want to waste time and keep your mind off things. Personally, I help my husband with his bloodborne/darksouls 3 farming of souls and project painting the house to keep my mind of the TWW.

I am watching West world and it IS mind blowing!!!

Documentaries are a great idea because then you feel like you're actually learning something instead of vegging out haha.

Are Bloodborne and dark souls video games? Sounds creepy but I do love creepy stuff.

I am watching West world and it IS mind blowing!!!

Documentaries are a great idea because then you feel like you're actually learning something instead of vegging out haha.

Are Bloodborne and dark souls video games? Sounds creepy but I do love creepy stuff.

Yep they are video games, but they are suuuuper hard and difficult. If you want a good horror game that's creepy with a good story but relatively simple, try Silence of the Sleep. mostly a mouse base puzzle click but with a bit of "hiding for monsters" action and a really bizarre and twisted story. It's on steam for like 10$ was a sale awhile ago for 99 cents, but still pretty worth it.

4od Peep Show/Inbetweeners/Fresh Meat. Will last you weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->