TWW - trying to chilax this time

BigPlans2010

Married with 2 furkids
Reaction score
I'm in the TWW, AF due around 19 May. Not too hopeful, we only DTD once in my fertile time this month - the day before OV. We've been staying with my parents for the last 10 days or so, so bit hard to find time as our two dogs are sleeping in with us while we are here.

We did go home for an evening and got some time together then. But not much chance of a :bfp: for us this month.

I'm trying not to obsess this month. I only have one test, my last digi. I won't be wasting that until I've had a positive on a Superdrug early. I haven't got any of those left so I can't use one! That's my plan anyway.

Last month I thought I had all the symptoms and then AF came late for the first time, longer, heavier and more painful than before - and I bled a few days after she finished too. So no symptom spotting for me this month (or at all from now on if I can help it!)

Anyone else having a relaxed month, trying not to stress??

I am pretty relaxed this go around. This is my last month before hubby has to be gone for a while so I just hope we did it but if not well we will try when he comes home. Good luck to you hun!

I am pretty relaxed this go around. This is my last month before hubby has to be gone for a while so I just hope we did it but if not well we will try when he comes home. Good luck to you hun!

Fingers crossed for you! If not, something to look forward to when he comes home! Must be hard being separated.

Hope you get your BFP!

I have been totally eratic till today.
I see it as, if I'm pregnant, AMAZING.
If i'm not, next month :)
xxx

Fingers crossed for you! If not, something to look forward to when he comes home! Must be hard being separated.

Oh yeah we both will be looking forward to that lol :happydance:. It will be hard but we can do it.

It only takes one time :hugs: Good luck for this month but I agree with chilling out this cycle, will prob do you a world of good!

If you figure out how to make that chillaxing happen, let me know! This month the waiting and symptom spotting just seems to have taken over my life. I think it's because I did opks for the first time. I had this new surge of tense hope (been trying 9 cycles). I need to relax, though, this worrying and watching is such a pointless waste of time.

I'm not sure how I will do it, but I know I need to relax. I get so stressed when it doesn't happen. I'm going to focus on it being a fun thing and as much of a surprise when AF is late as poss.

I may be kidding myself, but hell, I'll give it a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->