TWW, we meet again...

Rachel320

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m 6dpo today and not feeling very positive it’s our third month trying.

Anyone joining me!?

Goodness these forums are so quiet compared to when I used them when TTC my daughter 3 years ago! Wonder what’s changed..?

Hello! The tww is the most stressful thing ever Haha
No idea where I am but af is due April 3rd.
It is crazy quiet in here I agree. When I had my last in 2013 it was super busy x

Hello! The tww is the most stressful thing ever Haha
No idea where I am but af is due April 3rd.
It is crazy quiet in here I agree. When I had my last in 2013 it was super busy x

How funny I’m due af April 3rd too!! Do you use OPKs?

Yes it’s so strange, I don’t know if all the mums have moved to another forum, or maybe everyone is just too busy for forums these days! I really enjoyed chatting to other women when I was TTC in 2016 but things here seem very different now! X

I agree! This is my third month ttc also and I remember wtt I posted about how quiet it was in here. It was buzzing when I was trying for my ds 2014-2015.

So I’m 5dpo and for the first time ever in a cycle,have had blood streaked cm when checking cp. I’ve been having pinching and slight af type cramps from about 2dpo but that would be way to early for it to have been IB. And it’s way too early for AF as my luteal phase is about 12 days so due 4 April!

I agree! This is my third month ttc also and I remember wtt I posted about how quiet it was in here. It was buzzing when I was trying for my ds 2014-2015.

So I’m 5dpo and for the first time ever in a cycle,have had blood streaked cm when checking cp. I’ve been having pinching and slight af type cramps from about 2dpo but that would be way to early for it to have been IB. And it’s way too early for AF as my luteal phase is about 12 days so due 4 April!

Oh wow that sounds promising! I’ve never had that before. I feel pretty much the same as I would normally on 7dpo.

How long did it take you to conceive your son if you don’t mind me asking? Do you use OPKs?

Funny we’re all pretty much due AF on the same day!!

I conceived my ds on the 17th cycle trying. Funny enough he was born on the 17th too lol.

I do use opks and used them all 3 cycles so far.

I really hope it doesn’t take as long to conceive as it was my ds. How long did it take for your first?

Hi ladies
I know what u mean it is way quieter on here now than it was back in 2012 when I was pregnant with my DD I'm not sure why.

Good luck with ttc sending loads of baby dust :dust:

I conceived my ds on the 17th cycle trying. Funny enough he was born on the 17th too lol.

I do use opks and used them all 3 cycles so far.

I really hope it doesn’t take as long to conceive as it was my ds. How long did it take for your first?

Ha what a coincidence! I conceived DD on my 5th cycle. Have no idea how long it’ll take this time, I feel like a lot of it is just luck.

Will you test or do you just wait for missed AF? I might test on 12dpo...

How funny I’m due af April 3rd too!! Do you use OPKs?

Yes it’s so strange, I don’t know if all the mums have moved to another forum, or maybe everyone is just too busy for forums these days! I really enjoyed chatting to other women when I was TTC in 2016 but things here seem very different now! X

No I don't do OPKs. I might have to next month if I am out this month.
I loved chatting with other women too. We made a Facebook group when I was pregnant with my 4th in 2013. 21 of us all due within a week or two of each other. We are still friends now x

Ha what a coincidence! I conceived DD on my 5th cycle. Have no idea how long it’ll take this time, I feel like a lot of it is just luck.

Will you test or do you just wait for missed AF? I might test on 12dpo...

I’m a poas addict so I’m starting my testing Tom 7dpo lol

I’m a poas addict so I’m starting my testing Tom 7dpo lol

Oh I am too, I did so many tests in the last cycle though that I ended up making myself miserable! So doing things different this cycle. Will probably do one on Sunday, although it feel crampy/periody today so really not feeling hopeful.

Let me know how your test goes!

Can I join? I suppose technically I’m in the dreaded TWW. My apps claim I ovulated on Tuesday but an OPK showed as negative. Brief history, we had a mc on 12/2 bled for 2w 2days then period appeared on 12/3 I believe. Bled hard and heavy for a whole week. Have had intermittent spotting with cramps for a few days but I’ve had that in and off since the mc anyway so at a loss. Not expecting they joy of a BFP this month if I’m honest but I’ll come and join just incase since we are TTC. Good luck everyone xxx

Oh I am too, I did so many tests in the last cycle though that I ended up making myself miserable! So doing things different this cycle. Will probably do one on Sunday, although it feel crampy/periody today so really not feeling hopeful.

Let me know how your test goes!

Sorry for the late reply I completely forgot to follow the thread!

So I did one at 6dpo bfn obviously, 7dpo looked bfn but maybe a hint of shadow, got a vvvvf line yesterday 8dpo and this is my 9dpo test this morning.

Fingers crossed for you, update once you test!

DF7FC800-DF70-4387-BFDD-F0103223A33F.jpeg

Can I join? I suppose technically I’m in the dreaded TWW. My apps claim I ovulated on Tuesday but an OPK showed as negative. Brief history, we had a mc on 12/2 bled for 2w 2days then period appeared on 12/3 I believe. Bled hard and heavy for a whole week. Have had intermittent spotting with cramps for a few days but I’ve had that in and off since the mc anyway so at a loss. Not expecting they joy of a BFP this month if I’m honest but I’ll come and join just incase since we are TTC. Good luck everyone xxx

Of course you can join us!! How are you getting on? So sorry to hear about your mc, that must have been traumatic for you.

I am testing tomorrow or Tuesday so will keep you all posted! Good luck everyone!

Sorry for the late reply I completely forgot to follow the thread!

So I did one at 6dpo bfn obviously, 7dpo looked bfn but maybe a hint of shadow, got a vvvvf line yesterday 8dpo and this is my 9dpo test this morning.

Fingers crossed for you, update once you test!

View attachment 1058430

Oh how exciting!!!! The photo is a bit blurred on my phone but can you see a line?!

Oh how exciting!!!! The photo is a bit blurred on my phone but can you see a line?!
There’s def a line irl and in the photo that is showing up within 4 mins...

Here is a 9dpo smu test

First one untweaked, second one tweaked

Really hoping it’s the start of something but don’t want to get my hopes up

7B00F7CB-672C-4826-80BC-071502C0B8BC.jpeg E8328272-DF63-46AB-9837-761BC1078D09.jpeg

Of course you can join us!! How are you getting on? So sorry to hear about your mc, that must have been traumatic for you.

I am testing tomorrow or Tuesday so will keep you all posted! Good luck everyone!

Thank you. It wasn’t nice. I’m struggling to be honest. I’ve done 5 OPK since Tuesday to try find out what’s happening with my cycle, all been negative but yesterday it was closer to positive but I don’t know. I’m just getting fed up with all the stress of it really. Think I’m just going to ditch the OPK and test if af ever doesn’t show :-k

Good luck xx

There’s def a line irl and in the photo that is showing up within 4 mins...

Here is a 9dpo smu test

First one untweaked, second one tweaked

Really hoping it’s the start of something but don’t want to get my hopes up

View attachment 1058434 View attachment 1058436

Wow so exciting!!! Will you test again tomorrow!?

I’ve been feeling the exact same symptoms as I had when I was pregnant with my daughter...I honestly feel pretty positive that I’m pregnant but will hold testing for now!! Maybe this will be a lucky thread

Thank you. It wasn’t nice. I’m struggling to be honest. I’ve done 5 OPK since Tuesday to try find out what’s happening with my cycle, all been negative but yesterday it was closer to positive but I don’t know. I’m just getting fed up with all the stress of it really. Think I’m just going to ditch the OPK and test if af ever doesn’t show :-k

Good luck xx

Exactly, sometimes I feel like the OPKs are more stress than they’re worth. They can put you under additional pressure. Hope you’re ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->