TWW, we meet again...

Well I guess this OPK is positive so technically my TWW has just begun. Still not expecting any miracles this month. We bd Friday and probably won’t get the chance again for a few days so....

8665D6EC-6902-4A71-BC0F-51C9F2EF9CB1.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow so exciting!!! Will you test again tomorrow!?

I’ve been feeling the exact same symptoms as I had when I was pregnant with my daughter...I honestly feel pretty positive that I’m pregnant but will hold testing for now!! Maybe this will be a lucky thread

Yay thats def a good sign!! You have way more willpower than me. When do you think you will test?

@Tesh23
Those lines are easy to see hon eeeeek. I think this is it girl and that the start of ure BFP. So excited for you

@mumof1+1
That's a blazing positive OPK hon mine didnt ever get that dark wowsers hon u must be releasing a super egg. Really hope u get ure BFP hon I'm really rooting for you.

Thanks Sugger I do hope so... if it isn’t then it’s a very cruel April Fools lol.

FX!!!! :flower:

@mumof1+1
That's a blazing positive OPK hon mine didnt ever get that dark wowsers hon u must be releasing a super egg. Really hope u get ure BFP hon I'm really rooting for you.

Thank you. I’m just hoping having dtd on Friday will be enough as OH isn’t too well at the moment so can’t see us getting the chance any time in the next day or two. I’ll keep you posted as I can. May inbox you later suggerhoney xxx

Yay Rachel that’s amazing!!! Congrats mama !!

Do u have a pic of your test?

This is mine from today but don’t really trust it because of the dye run..,

First pic was at the 1 min mark

Second at 4 mins

EF3F39FB-FA4A-4907-9B86-61AAAA97A507.jpeg 1E832142-A25E-49C3-913F-AF8D003D0D3B.jpeg

Yay Rachel that’s amazing!!! Congrats mama !!

Do u have a pic of your test?

This is mine from today but don’t really trust it because of the dye run..,

First pic was at the 1 min mark

Second at 4 mins

View attachment 1058685 View attachment 1058687

I can see a line!!! Have you worked out what you due date would be yet?!

I honestly can’t believe it, I didn’t expect this so quickly! Got my midwife appt and scan next month!

Unfortunately it was bfn last night and this morning. Temps still high but af is def on her way, I’m due tomorrow or Friday latest.

Good luck love and a H&H 9 months :flower: :hugs:

Unfortunately it was bfn last night and this morning. Temps still high but af is def on her way, I’m due tomorrow or Friday latest.

Good luck love and a H&H 9 months :flower: :hugs:

Oh sorry to hear that, strange because it definitely looked like a positive result?

Thanks so much :) it’s early days but will feel better if all is ok in a few weeks time x

My 1 app says i am due tomorrow and another says friday. I dont know whats going on, the super hopeful tests are very light to non existent, i have done so many too many tests and feel frustrated. I am getting a lot of twinges in pelvic area so either AF or ...
I cant belive how promising my tests were looking a few days ago to nothing much now. Dont like the limbo.
I see lines in your tests!
I am testing with every wee am so fed up!!

My 1 app says i am due tomorrow and another says friday. I dont know whats going on, the super hopeful tests are very light to non existent, i have done so many too many tests and feel frustrated. I am getting a lot of twinges in pelvic area so either AF or ...
I cant belive how promising my tests were looking a few days ago to nothing much now. Dont like the limbo.
I see lines in your tests!
I am testing with every wee am so fed up!!

Any news?

How’s everyone else getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back