TWW what will it lead to?

Its going SO well!!! The aching is getting less and less :haha:
I had a PT session last Wednesday which nearly killed me which made me ache for about two days.. but I seem to be recovering much quicker now.
Nutrition is on point too! I'm feeling SO good. Its really nice to be in this happy bubble instead of being consumed by all things ttc....

Wow sounds really good. I need to take a leaf out of your book. I think I need to attempt sugar free again. Maybe not as strict as last time, as it’s really restricting. I’ve put on 5lbs since I got back from holiday. I’ve just been eating everything. And I’ve barely been to the gym.

Nix: Dang it, sorry about the bfn. I about twisted my fingers getting to this site on my cell. So hopeful for you to get a bfp. Are you using sensitive tests or cheapies?
Well if the witch shows, the job is a good distraction away from things fora spell.

Fx....hugs

I’ve just tested again as no AF and it’s BFN. Im using FRER. I did have a glob or brown CM yesterday evening but have had nothing since. My boobs are still tryin to make me miserable. I can’t move without them hurting. I’ve attached today’s test.

2ADE74B0-02F3-4DCA-BCFA-8F17AAF884AC.jpeg

I’ve just tested again as no AF and it’s BFN. Im using FRER. I did have a glob or brown CM yesterday evening but have had nothing since. My boobs are still tryin to make me miserable. I can’t move without them hurting. I’ve attached today’s test.

Goodmorning. . So sleepy. Oh no not another bfn...ugh.
Im on my cell and I cant see detail very well. Was hoping it would be blaring lines. I'll grab a look on my laptop in a few after getting my daughter off to school.

I hope your bbs get better.Awful having them hurt like that.
Hang in there will be back a lil later. Hugs

When I took it apart I could see a little something but I’m not counting that. As I couldn’t see it in the test window.

I’m just going to wait until Thursday/Friday now.

I had this last time I went on holiday didn’t I?! I ovulated 5 days late. I was due to ovulate the day I flew home. But with this holiday, I was due to ovulate 5 days after I flew home. I think flying messes with my ovaries

I know some may argue with me but I think you have and have had a bean try to stick and sadly not making it. We always hope we get preggers but there are times when our bodies just know but stupid tests don't show because the little buggers didn't stink. Like even though I haven't had a no doubt duh its bfp test during these past few years, I know I've had one but was on my period so I doubted it and then the other time like you my bbs felt like they were going to fall off and I got a very faint line on cd 2 but again....doubted it because it was on frer and the whole period thing.....man the things we ladies and fellow dh/dp go through.

I'm very sorry if this cycle doesn't hold on to a bub for you but all we have is time to keep trying and hoping. I kick myself for stopping but am happy I did because health wise I needed to stop with all the supplements cause they were making my kidney stone situation worse. I find out soon what I can start taking again. Speaking of which I go in this Friday for a scan to see what the state of the left kidney is and to see if my right ureter is still open after having the stent. Apparently it can develop scare tissue and close :shock: I did not know this and would have said no to it prior to surgery. Then next week every day is going to be so busy. My husband adopts my daughter giving her is last name (love him). Then I see my primary doctor, the urologist for urine study (hahaha...peeing in bucket all day eeeewww), and I end it with a womens worship mini conference at my church. Yeah, Saturday morning I'm going to be so floored in bed.

With all that going on, still going to try bd tonight 8-[ who knows maybe we'll get lucky. Its all in God's hands anyway. Oh, and last night I watched my dh fall asleep saying 'soooooorrrry (insert snore)...hahaha..I just let him sleep. Plus, I had to level up on toon blasters. Kinda addicted.:oops:

Ok, that was longer than I intended. I better get back to work. And more coffee.

Hugs

I’m tending to agree with you there. I think sometimes we do get preggo but it just fails before it can really stick properly. And symptoms do start. I mean my boobs hurt nearly every month, but never like this.

Oh blimey, I hope all the tests and peeing in the bucket go well for you. Sounds very not glamorous. Ah my DH has been like that the past couple of days, bless them.

Oh that’s amazing about the adoption. Your hubby sounds like an absolute diamond of a man. That’s so lovely.

Well I just had my lunch break, I went to shop and bought some super tampons and 2 HPTs. The lady looked at me all strange. I could only get blue dye annoyingly, but maybe they’ll bring me more luck. I’ll test again tomorrow if no AF. That will be 3 days late then. I’ve been feeling. AF’y for 3 days now and nada. Only the blowny glob of mucus 24 hours ago.

HAHAH....don't you love it?? The look of 'what in the world'. People who are ttc or not accidentally possible pregnant don't understand.

The brown globs are so weird. Like your body fighting against itself. Glob I imagine would be ewcm but tinged with old blood continuously. Ugh a million times. I wish you could do some opks just to see what they are doing. Heck I don't even have any around. Not even cheapies.

Will maybe get a bunch online but no hpts. Those drive me mad. Will wait and by a box of 3 for 12 bucks on af start day.

I had to talk to my boss a bit a go. So high on coffee I was shaking when I had to stop talking so they could talk. I so need to eat more to get un gittery...hahaha...

Did you do anything for Halloween or it that just here in the U.S.?

Ha ha I know right.

Well it was more creamy brown Cm (TMI) really bizarre. I’ve seen it before and AF arrives an hour so later. Not this time!

I do have opks at home. I’ll do one tonight and again with FMU tomorrow (if I end up needing to test) and see what they come back with. The HPTs I bought were only £3.50 for 2. A single FRER here is £8+

Ha ha that’s hilarious I’m a coffee lightweight. I can only have one and I’m climbing the walls. I get a mega buzz off it. I tend to drink latte to keep my feet on the floor :haha:

We do Halloween here. Most places had their parties on sat. I’m not doing anything for it this year. I do normally dress up and go to a party. I thinks it’s bigger in the states though

Totally an American thing. I think ppl just want a reason to get all wacky outside of online and have it be considered 'normal'...hehehe

I always mean to dress up but don't. Never have a place to go party anyway...too old. My daughter gets a costume to wear to school and if we do trunk or treating some place. She just likes getting dressed up. Excited about temp coloring her hair purple tomorrow....I'm praying the stuff comes out and doesn't stain everything at school...can you imagine purple hand prints on everything....HAHAHA..Teachers are going to loooove me tomorrow. ](*,)

A pub that I used to live buy always did a big Halloween party. They did one again this year. They were always epic. Everyone dressed up. I haven’t been to one in years.

Ah your daughter gets to go to school dressed up?! I’m jel, we never got to do that here.

All the kids in the uk used to use Halloween as an excuse to throw eggs at people houses! Can you believe on Halloween in most places in the uk you have to be 18 to buy eggs?! Proper antisocial behaviour

OH my heavens. That is right funny!! The best Iaugh I've had in a long time. 18? to buy eggs. That must be some serious egging. No. Internal laughter forever every time I look at eggs, Nix. THANKS....:lol:

I'd rather have toilet paper tossed at my house. At least it is biodegradable. Eggs ruin stuff big time. Especially your car coat.

Brrrrr....my home office is so cold. Gonna break down and turn up the furnance. or maybe put on real pants :-k

Ha it’s hilarious isn’t it. It’s been like that for years. Little buggers egging houses and passing cars.

Ugh it’s been freezing here the past 2 days as well. I’ve had to scrape ice off of my car to go to work. Bring back summer, I want summer back.

Been up all night. The coffee is to blame. I only have 3hours left to try and rest.

Hope af stays away. Fx

I went out with my old darts team last night, it was just what I needed. Feeling tired today though.

I started red spotting last night, so I put tampon in and went to bed. Expecting to wake up to full AF today. But nope, nothing on the tampon when I went to change it. Hmmmmm. Maybe it’ll kick in a bit later. I’m not testing today as I expect it to arrive today.

Mmmm coffee, I want to be living on that today, but I don’t drink it in the TWW. I want coffee :brat:

We both tired. That is me in dark glasses. All i want is sleep. Good that you caught up with some buddies. Jate that stupid spotting starting. Hope AF isnt too bad of it shows.

I don't blame yeah on saving a test either.
Hugs

Im back in bed after dropping off my pirate at her school. So many kids didnt bother dressing up. Principal put down too many restrictions. I said buff him let her wear whatever she wanted...lol.

Work will have to buzz me awake with email alarms. Im tuning out

Still no AF. Meh I’m not going to stress today. I’m too tired.

That’s a shame about your daughters school not dressing up. Ah bless you, get some sleep, tell work to go away lol

Buhahah..the one sec I fall asleep i get an email. I had to wake up and take care of it then just stayed up and ran errands.

Its going to be a long night out in the cold.

Yeah, dont stess over the witch. Like giving her extra days in your life. I for one am ging to stuff my face with more chocolate

Did you get coffee?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"