*TWW'ers* let's compare symptoms and charts? :-)

LoolaXx

TTC our first!
Reaction score
Hi ladies :)

Soo.. I'm not symptom spotting, but things have stood out to me this cycle and I'd love to hear from others to see if we can compare 'symptoms' or pre AF symptoms, one out of the two! :shrug: let's hope the first one, though!!

I'm 10DPO today with 35 day cycles and I've had light cramps and twinges on and off for the past 3/4 days, sore boobs that feel just bruised!:(, lots of creamy lotion CM and my temps are still up although it's my first cycle of charting i have been told my chart looks good which I'll post in a sec.

xo

I'm 9dpo and had nausea dizzyness and sore, veiny bbs
Bfn today not a happy bunny :dohh:

Me too rach, heart breaking isn't it :nope: what brand test did you use?

Me too rach, heart breaking isn't it :nope: what brand test did you use?

Yes love it's not nice and I used clear blue plus a Sainsburys own. Obsessed with testing can't help it as convinced myself im preg :blush:

I'm definitely obsessed too!! I normally start testing from something stupid like 7dpo, even 6 :haha: I've done well by waiting this long but I have sort of convinced myself too as we started trying different things this cycle so you automatically think it's gonna happen straight away :(

9dpo today and even though I decided not to temp this cycle (trying the laid back approach) I've done a few TWW temps and had a pretty good dip this morning. Plus I also felt what I think might potentially be implantation cramps this morning. Really tired, sore boobs, bad headache. Don't plan to test until Friday at 12dpo :) Good luck girls!

Good luck to you too mommyb!!! I hope they were implantation cramps you felt, mine have been going on for a few days now it's like a constant mild pressure crampy feeling but I'm hoping it's not AF related as it is just too early for that! Fill us in on Friday :) x

15 dpo, I have a longer lp due to being on femera, it's been about 19 days since I started taking it... Bfn today, but have sore bbs, tired, sore legs from out of the blue.., dizzy, and a weird sensation in my uterus region. I wouldn't call it a cramp per say.. Also my chart seems to have a triphastic pattern, that is a first... What do u guys think of my chart? Am I nuts or do you see it too

Hey hun.

Well this is my first month of charting and I'm no pro even with my own as I'm still getting the hang of it, I don't even know what a good chart is suppose to look like although I've been told mine looks promising I wouldn't want to give you any false hope because quite frankly I don't know sweet, sorry :( your temps have been well above the cover line since O though which I do know is good but I have been told a temp dip at that point can indicate AF on her way which I sincerely hope is not for you! And your symptoms sound good so FX for you!! xx

Hi guys! Hope you don't mind if I join in. I am 7 dpo... I think. Sore boobs since about 3 dpo. I am driving myself crazy. I want to start testing sooo bad! I am not feeling too hopeful, I heard the sore boobs could be from Ovulation... :( and I was sooo excited about that symptom! LOL I am trying to hold off on poas until at least Friday.... but I doubt that will happen. Do you guys have more symptoms? I am stressing out because I don't!

Course we don't mind sweet :hugs:

Aw bless you. It's hard to distract yourself from POAS when TTC is always on your mind! I don't have any new symptoms just the abundant creamy lotion CM, dull cramps and twinges still and really sore boobs which feel bruised as hell. I tested negative again today so I'm now gonna wait until Friday and do a clear blue digital!!! Want to make a pact and do it together?! It's always best to wait. I heard majority of people don't get a positive test until atleast 11 or 12 DPO so don't stress too much and try be patient (I know it's easier said than done, same over here!) x

I was about to crack and maybe test tomorrow at 11dpo but I've decided to still wait until Friday at 12dpo. Lol. I've come this long without testing what's one more day? ;)

It's soooo tough isn't it!!! I just don't have it in me to say no to POAS. I'd rather waste money it's just ridiculous haha. Good luck for Friday lets all do it together! <3 :bfp:

Course we don't mind sweet :hugs:

Aw bless you. It's hard to distract yourself from POAS when TTC is always on your mind! I don't have any new symptoms just the abundant creamy lotion CM, dull cramps and twinges still and really sore boobs which feel bruised as hell. I tested negative again today so I'm now gonna wait until Friday and do a clear blue digital!!! Want to make a pact and do it together?! It's always best to wait. I heard majority of people don't get a positive test until atleast 11 or 12 DPO so don't stress too much and try be patient (I know it's easier said than done, same over here!) x

Deal! Friday it is! :) I have had some cramps, weird pains in my belly, nothing to get too excited over though :(. The boob soreness is my best symptom, as I don't recall ever having this before??? I know this is only my 2nd month ttc, so I trying not to get my hopes up too much.
COME ON FRIDAY!!!!

Funnily enough I get sore boobs every month so I'm not getting excited over that one, but they get sore literally straight after ovulation normally where's as this month it was atleast 7 or 8 dpo. Its great that you don't ever get sore boobs though because that could be a good sign! It's weird at times I feel like it's just my period on its way and then I feel like I have a chance. I'm just so used to seeing that one depressing line on a pregnancy test that I just can't imagine ever getting two! Of course I will, we all will God willing!! It's a tough game though. You've gotta have a pretty thick skin to go through it month after month. This is only my 5th cycle but I feel for those who try for years and years with no luck! Yes, roll on Friday!! what will you guys be testing with?

Funnily enough I get sore boobs every month so I'm not getting excited over that one, but they get sore literally straight after ovulation normally where's as this month it was atleast 7 or 8 dpo. Its great that you don't ever get sore boobs though because that could be a good sign! It's weird at times I feel like it's just my period on its way and then I feel like I have a chance. I'm just so used to seeing that one depressing line on a pregnancy test that I just can't imagine ever getting two! Of course I will, we all will God willing!! It's a tough game though. You've gotta have a pretty thick skin to go through it month after month. This is only my 5th cycle but I feel for those who try for years and years with no luck! Yes, roll on Friday!! what will you guys be testing with?

So i went today and bought a box of 2 of First repsonse, and I also got 2 cheapies ( .88 walmart brand). I just couldn't help it! LOL

I have a two pack of FRER's, will use one Friday morning. If not BFP then I will wait for AF.

hi, do u mind if i join.

for me its 11 or 12 dpo. i got +opk on feb 14th. no symptoms . only back pain for last 2 days. not sure if thats because of af.
my af is due march 2nd.

any idea?

I'm having really bad back pain as well! And I never ever get back pain. This has been the only real symptom that's has stood out for me over the past 6 cycles. Wishing you lots of luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->