*TWW'ers* let's compare symptoms and charts? :-)

Weirdly enough, back pain is the key symptom that indicates AF on her way and this is the only month I haven't had it since TTC! So it's a bit of a reverse from you guys but who knows! :shrug:

Hmmm. I never ever get back pain with AF so maybe it's a good sign ;)

i do get back pain around af time. af is due on march 2. so mostly its af thing.

goodluck !

My backache started again today. But it's only on 1 side, my right side behind my ribs! It's such a horrible ache. It doesn't hurt but I can't get comfortable at all .. And that's not normally the type of backache I get pre-AF. Did anyone crack and POAS today?!

Not me! I'm still waiting for the morning. I'm extremely nervous. I might freak out and not do it. Nah, I really will. But I'm nervous! Let's see some BFP's in the morning!! :happydance:

Hi Ladies,

Would you mind if I join?
I don't actually know when I ovulated to be honest as this is my first month of ttc so if nothing this month I will start tracking it next month. I have had some symptoms but as it's my first month I don't want to get my hopes up. AF is due anytime between 5th-10th March so won't test until 10th if I can wait it out that long!
Congratulations mommyb that's brilliant!

Congrats mommyb!!!

Bfn for me, but over the moon for you :)

Thanks Loola. Sorry about the bfn. This was cycle 6 for us and I seriously didn't think it would happen. You're not out until the witch shows :hugs:

I'm now onto cycle 6, well I am when AF shows. I feel the same, like it will never happen! I seem to think more and more each cycle that there's something wrong with either me or my fiancé. But I'm very happy that ATLEAST one of us on our little symptoms thread got their bfp! You deserve it, xx

Congrats mommyb :) I didn't get my bfp with my son until It was the day my AF was due and then it was faint. Good luck ladies :)

It was a good sign for me! Hopefully for you too :)

Discovered I'm only 10dpo today and just had streaky pink spotting so I'm praying its IB.. Xx

Congrats Mommyb! Hopefully just implantation for you loola!

I'm 2dpo first cycle of clomid. Can't test till at least the 10th.

I'm with you flowergirl earliest bfp for me was 2 days after af was due.

I'm crampy with a backache as well. This is my first month temping and I'm starting to wonder if I o'd or not.

Hey and good luck :)

Not so confident that it's IB anymore. Just felt extremely wet down there and it's now turned into thin browny/off red blood. So I think it's more than likely AF unless that's what IB can possibly look like. I'll have more of an idea when I change later.

Hope it is IB for you Loola!

I've had really bad lower back and stomach ache the last few days, woke up this morning and was a little sick but I'm not counting that as a symptom as I'm sure it's too early for that. My boobs are so sore, nipples are bigger and been getting dizzy spells on and off. I really don't want to be looking into it but I can hope!

Sound good mrsA, fx :)

I think this is AF though. I put a tampon in last night and this morning only the tip was browny colour but I forgot to put another in this morning and there wasn't one drop in my underwear at 6pm! however when i wiped at this point was some browny red blood on the tissue but it was more like coloured CM, like clear EW but coloured it's weird. God knows what's going on but my money is on AF.. Onto the next, eh!

Passing clots hun, which is something I've never done! I'm scared its a chemical, because I never suffer with AF cramps either but ive had to take pain killers two days in a row which I've never done in nearly 11 years :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->