TXT/MSN buddy wanted due November 2009

Lozziepop

Mummy to my chunky monkey
Reaction score
I'm due 7th November and I'm looking for txt/msn buddies who are due around October/November/December, to chat to about everything to do with pregnancy and a good old whinge when our hormones get the better of us :rofl:

This is my first child and I'd like to chat to other first time mums and also the more experienced! (you can give me tips! lol) :D

Laura xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/159457-october-buddy.html

Mummy due in October so fairly close - she doesn't have a buddy yet?

x

Hi,

I'm due Nov 29th - first pregnancy, sooo excited (and impatient)!
x

:happydance:

Hi Jkay!

I was getting impatient to find out the sex! lol but I know I'm having a boy now :happydance: :cloud9:

How are you? Do you know what sex your having yet? or you keeping it a surprise?

Congrats - a boy! They're making me wait til I'm a whole 23 wks before my 2nd scan - 31st July - but we definitely want to find out - I can't wait! I heard the heartbeat for the first time a few days ago which was cool though. Luckily I haven't felt sick or anything with this one so I think I got off lightly - going to the loo constantly though at the moment! Have you felt baby kick yet? Mine's started to kick properly over the last week and my husband felt it for the first time last night so he's not feeling so left out anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->