• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ugggh fustration, how dare she!

MrsShoupFoR#3

Busy MoM to 2 Princess's
Reaction score
So what I am about to say will probably upset most of you the way it upset me, but I am sitting here gushing tears and can't reach my mom or husband on the phone at the moment, and could really use everyones support... Here's what happened: I watched my friend's son last night so she could go out with her baby's father for drinks(let me include she is in a custody battle with him but still messes around with him) anyway she picked him up last night and after I begged to let him stay with me afraid she had drunk too many she still left and forgot his shoes and clothes. She called me this morning asking to pick them up, I said sure I am just sitting here. Well she comes storming in saying I'm in a hurry I got to get back to my parents right away. I said okay and being the friend I am I asked if she was okay. She said no, my life is gonna be hell this weekend. She then told me the heartbreaking news that her parents where livid with her because they found out last night that she had had 2 abortions toward the end of last year. They are pro-life as I am and knowing their daughter could do this broke their heart. I stood there stunned for a number of reasons. Firstly, how could she do that when she has great support? (Then again who am I to judge?) Secondly, did she really just act as if the world is crumbling down because she was blessed with not one but two babies and chose not to keep them and is now suffering the consequences all the while knowing my husband and I have been trying desperately to have a baby? Thirdly, she has the nerve to be devastated in our home over this unforgiving situation. I then immediately rushed her out to avoid crying in front of her but before she walked out the door, I called to her and asked why she did it, she simply said I could not bare to be sick for another 5 months again, without even a wince of remorse on her face! Why oh why?? This hurts!

:hugs: im sorry she upset you xx i hope you feel better soon and get a bfp soon

damn.... hunnie... things like this hit our nerve alot more when we want a baby so badly..and its her life..her body..and her choice... it is unforgiving what she did especially for the reason she gave, but perhaps she couldnt face having more children for another reason she wouldnt say.

Im sorry you feel so bad sweetheart. i hope ur oh comes home and you get cry this out in his arms... lots of love coming your way :hug:

:hugs::hugs: hope your ok hun, i know how you feel i found out awhile ago my cousin had one too just because she didnt want another because she would have to stop drinking and all :cry:

god.people are nasty, not giving up such simple things for such a gorgeous miracle. DISCUSTING.

I know it's so tough to hear about other women ending their pregnancies on purpose when you're trying so hard to get pregnant yourself, especially when it's someone close to you. :hugs:

I'm sorry, hun. That was insensitive of her to rant at you like that, especially considering the topic! :hugs: and :dust: your way!

:hugs::hugs: hope your ok hun, i know how you feel i found out awhile ago my cousin had one too just because she didnt want another because she would have to stop drinking and all :cry:

:cry: that is truely upsetting

Thanks so much ladies, I've been down about it all day and now that the family is asleep it started getting me even more depressed but reading everyones support has helped tremendously! Thanks soooo much to all of you, I'm almost positive I would go insane without BnB now. Super babydust to us all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->