Ugh! Clomid Cyst

MinneGirl

Mommy to Weston!
Reaction score
I am so upset. I just went in for my CD3 ultrasound and they found two large cysts, one on each ovary--leftover from my first round of clomid. The nurse said these are fairly common, and nothing to worry too much about. I have to take this month off from any treatment, and she said they *should* go away on their own.

Anyone ever had this? I am so confused and sad.

ANYONE? Surely someone must have had this or heard of it...

I had a cyst after my first failed IUI although I used injectables not clomid. Luckily it did just disappear with my next AF and I got to do my 2nd IUI. I've now heard of them and they are "nothing" to worry about. Seemingly woman get one every 21 odd cycles!

HTH

Do you remember if you ovulated the cycle that you were waiting for it to go away? I can't find any info on this. Thanks so much for your response!

I certainly caught my LH surge anyway, so I can only assume I did ovulate however we were told not to bother to try as the cyst would cause me not to get pregnant anyway, I just sat it out really although we still DTD.

I usually spot before AF and that cycle I spotted for a whole week early, ugh, it was a nightmare, I hated that cycle.

Hi Minnegirl, I had a clomid cyst and got pregnant with it, sadly it ended with a mmc but that was nothing to do with the cyst, I was told by my consultant its nothing to worry about, they go away by themselves and it did :hugs:

hi ladies i have just found out i have a 6cm cyst on the left and it has been causing alot of pain and just my luck its very painfull when i am due to ovulate and its to painfull to ttc im still ovulating tho and i was told you can get pregnant , last cycle i was admited to hospital with wot they think was a ruptured cyst and it was sooo painful its made me to scared to have sex but they dont usually do that its just cos i have been very very stressed and just pushed myelf to far but i am off on holiday for the first time in 12months so it might do some good :) good luck to you all x

when i got pregnant with my 2nd DD on clomid i got 3 cysts and was also pregnant..i was sick constantly and really bad cramps though..but my daughter is over 2 years old now and pregnancy went great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->