UGH im freaking out. or should i even?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
i swear i see something but i seriously dont know. i dont have to squint to see it. the farther away it is, i still see it.. tweaking would be AWESOME... thanks

Attachments

• 20150731_084707-1_zpsmuchwovn.jpg
    20150731_084707-1_zpsmuchwovn.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 20150731_110153_zpseqdxag69.jpg
    20150731_110153_zpseqdxag69.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 54
this is all I know how to do, no help in the line department as I think I have a bad case of line eye :):​

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 32
this is all I know how to do, no help in the line department as I think I have a bad case of line eye :):​
i see a dark line to the left but not a light colored line. does that mean evap?

It could be. How many dpo are you? At what time (minutes) did you take the picture. My understanding after doing a bunch of reading you can only get an evap on a dried test, because that's where pee dried up or evaporated from leaving the antibody stip visible. I think ... Definitely not an expert.

It could be. How many dpo are you? At what time (minutes) did you take the picture. My understanding after doing a bunch of reading you can only get an evap on a dried test, because that's where pee dried up or evaporated from leaving the antibody stip visible. I think ... Definitely not an expert.
it was taken in 2 minutes and when it dried it has what looks like a faint line shadow thing going on lol im not for sure but my boyfriend saw it but hes like are you sure its not just where the line is supposed to be then the dye falls into it? and i said well there wasnt even a faint line on either sides to begin with before the test started...

btw i dont know how many dpo i am since i had a baby almost 3 months ago. i did have a normal period on june 22. it was my first and it happened at 7 weeks postpartum. but i havent had a period since the end of that one and that one lasted 5 days.

heres another pic of same test. my boyfriend said he saw the line too but hes being so excited about this and im just like... i dont know how to feel but im not mad or sad at all. maybe its a negative somehow? it shows pink here though

Attachments

• 20150731_110153_zpseqdxag69.jpg
    20150731_110153_zpseqdxag69.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 43
Hmm. Think I see it. Does look like there red if my eyes aren't playing tricks on me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 16
Hey I've tweaked it a bit on my hpt app

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 20
Another with a different tweaking option!! I see a line but it may be the indent line it looks quite light

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 23
If you have iPhone there's an app called pregnancy test checker you can tweak with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->