ugh wanna glow :(

katlin

Mom of 5
Reaction score
I glowed with my other three pregnancies this pregnancy i look like a damn little Caesars hot and ready pizza! I have a damn pubescent pimply drama going on all over my face even going through puberty i never broke out this bad. Im using tea tree oil scrub twice a day for the last 4 days aswell as a tea tree oil mask and a sea weed moisturizer to try and combat this. I want to glow!!!! I want to not have to use cover up I've never had to before! Sorry little rant lol

Aww :hugs: I hope it gets better for you. I've never glowed in a pregnancy if that makes you feel any better. Any shift in my hormones makes my face break out even periods each month when I'm not pregnant. :dohh:

I glowed with my other three pregnancies this pregnancy i look like a damn little Caesars hot and ready pizza! I have a damn pubescent pimply drama going on all over my face even going through puberty i never broke out this bad. Im using tea tree oil scrub twice a day for the last 4 days aswell as a tea tree oil mask and a sea weed moisturizer to try and combat this. I want to glow!!!! I want to not have to use cover up I've never had to before! Sorry little rant lol

I feel you, 100%!! I'm having baby #5 and this time my skin SUCKS!!! I'm constantly getting bumps, blackheads and it's just oily and gross :( We're team yellow this time, I have a feeling it's a girl because of this!!! with all of my boys (3) my skin was amazing and glowing, with my first (girl), 14 years ago, my skin sucked really bad too.... Only time will tell though!! :wacko:
I hope it gets better for you!!

I feel you, 100%!! I'm having baby #5 and this time my skin SUCKS!!! I'm constantly getting bumps, blackheads and it's just oily and gross :( We're team yellow this time, I have a feeling it's a girl because of this!!! with all of my boys (3) my skin was amazing and glowing, with my first (girl), 14 years ago, my skin sucked really bad too.... Only time will tell though!! :wacko:
I hope it gets better for you!!

Im having a girl and this is #4 for me lol i just can't seem to win

Im having a boy and im not glowing at all! I look like a teenager that just hit puberty :dohh: I hate it.....

Nutmeg/honey/cinnamon mask seems to help acne dry up and turmeric/yogurt/honey mask seems to help with scars. Im definitly trying to glow still hahaha with natural remedies:happydance: but hey my hair is glowing! all i need is to get bangs that cover my face:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->