Ughh..

S

Serene123

I want a boy :( I keep saying I won't be disappointed if it's a girl, I wanted a girl, but now I want a boy soooo much?? Then I think, I should be happy that I can even get pregnant atall (assuming I can?) and that I'm going crazy. I get so bored at night I overthink everything :dohh:

Hey hun know How u feel cept i want a girl lol, I find nightime is the worst time for me, when i start over analysing things!
Your'e not going crazy lol xx

I really really want one of each but then Id also love Meadow to have a little sister to be close with. Maybe I want two of each.

4 of each 4 of each 4 of each! whos with me??? x x x x

oh toria, i'm constanstly over thinking at night! i think i would love another girl, but i want a mini james too :dohh: i think i want three :dohh:

I am exactly the same. We want a boy so much it is stupid. I am actually worried that it might be a girl. Not because we wouldn't love her or anything horrible, of course we would, but because it would just feel...........well, odd I guess as we don't see ourselves with a girl first time round.

The same as you, we should be grateful that we could even get pregnant but in all honestly if we are lucky enough to fall, we will find out what we are having so that we can get our heads around it either way!

xxx

I am exactly the same. We want a boy so much it is stupid. I am actually worried that it might be a girl. Not because we wouldn't love her or anything horrible, of course we would, but because it would just feel...........well, odd I guess as we don't see ourselves with a girl first time round.

The same as you, we should be grateful that we could even get pregnant but in all honestly if we are lucky enough to fall, we will find out what we are having so that we can get our heads around it either way!

xxx

That's what we did. We were hoping for a girl at first, then I thought that no matter what, I wanted to make sure that there wasn't one nano-second of disappointment at his birth, so we decided to find out. And then we had several months to get just as excited about a little boy. I think it's a good idea of you know that you are hoping for one over the other.

We're constantly changing ours minds!
I wanted a girl && he wanted a boy, now I want a boy and he wants a girl. . . !

xx

In Boofles freaky dream land, my nice baby dreams always involve boys - the babies that I leave in drawers or forget to feed are all girls.......oops.

I think i would really love a boy, but I have a baby girl cousin who is the most scrumptious thing ever......its all so confusing xxx

Because I want a girl, and so does DH, I also think I will feel disappointed. But deep down I know I will be thrilled whatever. And I think too much, especially about things that haven't even happened, silly but sometimes can't help it (or don't put enough effort in stopping it)

I want a boy too... but Id also love to have 3 girls to drive Tom crazy :D

When I first got pregnant, I was totally fixated on having a girl. That's all I wanted. I didn't want a boy. I wanted a little girl so I could dress her in pink, and do fun girly things. Didn't think I'd be able to relate to a boy because I don't play sports, fish, etc.
Now that I have my boy, I can't imagine it being any other way!

When you do get pregnant, if it is a girl when you want a boy, you might be a little bummed at first (I was when the doctor told me "it's a boy!" at my scan..) but you get used to it, and obviously you'll love another little girl just as much as you'd love a boy!

Are there mostly girls on Rich's side of the family??

I always over think stuff like that. I'm trying to get excited for it to go either way but sometimes I want another boy more then a girl and vise versa.

Tom really wants a boy, I asked him if he would bereally upset and disapointed if it were another girl and he said no.. so im happy with that.

When I first got pregnant, I was totally fixated on having a girl. That's all I wanted. I didn't want a boy. I wanted a little girl so I could dress her in pink, and do fun girly things. Didn't think I'd be able to relate to a boy because I don't play sports, fish, etc.
Now that I have my boy, I can't imagine it being any other way!

When you do get pregnant, if it is a girl when you want a boy, you might be a little bummed at first (I was when the doctor told me "it's a boy!" at my scan..) but you get used to it, and obviously you'll love another little girl just as much as you'd love a boy!

Are there mostly girls on Rich's side of the family??

Nope, Caitlyn is the third girl, and there are loads of boys!!

I was disappointed to find out I wasn't having a boy buuut saying that I'm also happy shes a girl x

hey hun i know exactly how u feel except i already have a boy and really want a girl next time :headspin:

I want to have 4 girls :dohh: But i think since i now have my baby girl that i wanted SOOOOOO much i would be happy with a boy he he he!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->