Uh Oh

embo216

Mummy to 3 <3
Reaction score
Lily just learnt something really bad, she puts her 3 fingers in her mouth and makes her self sick!!!! I have to run over to her now and get them out of her mouth and put the dummy in there! This is not good, when she gets sick she really sicks up a lot, has anyone had this before?

Hey! :hi:

Can't say I have heard that before, sorry I don't have any advice but didn't want to read and run.

Hope Lily stops soon though x

hey liam did the same at lilys age as well. i did the same as u and pulled his fingers away and he did stop doin it. so hopefully its just a phase hun! x

Hey there! :hi:

If I were you, next time she does it, dont run over to her, just walk but quickly and take her fingers out without saying a word. And continue to do so until she stops!

It sounds like she is doing this because she gets attention every time she does it. (Same as my LO and picking her nose at the moment!! ewww!! :dohh:)

Im doing the same thing, just walking over, taking the hand away and then going away to do something else. She's getting over it, slowly :happydance:

good luck!! :hugs:

Kyle does this. Has for a couple weeks now..but its because hes teething and want to knash on his hands. No matter how much teethers and Bickie pegs he has he always prefers his fingers lol I've never stoped him though as a quick as he gags he takes his fingers out and is never actually sick x

One day they will learn doing that makes them poorly huh :rofl:

Thank you guys, she hasnt been doing it so much today, lets hope she stops!

x

lilly also does this because she is teething! sometimes she projectiles (soz 4 spelling lol)

Erica puts her fingers in her mouth to chew on them, but never like down her throat. That would be kinda scary! I hope she learns soon that its making her sick up.

Em, did Lily stop doing this?
Ryan has been doing it since yesterday and been sick a few times. I've just been going up to him and pulling his fingers out.

He's just got his first tooth and I think he's just trying to have a feel around.

Yea shes stopped now hun, she still chews and sucks on her fingers but I think shes learnt that if she puts them in too deep it wasnt very nice! Oh and Im out this month, the witch showed up today! I was convinced I was pregnant too :-( how r u going? x

Thanks Em - hopefully he will stop doing it soon. He hasn't done it sincethis morning :happydance:

I'm on CD4 - :witch: got me on Sunday. I've got a CBFM to play with this cycle though.

:dust: for the new cycle hun!
:hug:

max dose this too hes 3 months now i just let him be he stops on his own

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back