Uhh creepy! *New Story 11/9 first post

BabySeal

Mom of a Baby Boy!
Reaction score
We heard sounds like a kid making noise/babbling on in the back of the house where my 4 month old is sleeping and we ran to look.. and he is fast asleep, and the 2 year old is asleep in his room.

spooky. :wacko:

11/9/2011:
Oh wow. I took a photo of my house because of issues I had with the lawn and the leaves and in the photo it shows a shadow man and a pregnant woman in my living room standing together. They are in old styled clothing, the man in a suit and the woman in an old puffy sleeved dress. She has dark pouffed hair. You can even kinda see her resting her arm over her belly. I am going to try and get this photo on here but it has to be zoomed in and it is on my phone right now. It is easier to see on my phone because the screen is HD. Ahhh so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very creepy.............. Have you heard it again since the first time? I love creepy ghostie stuff like that!!!!! LOL!! I'm actually watching Ghost Hunters on syfy right now...

Lilypic4 (800x545).jpg

Nope nothing yet lol. I swear up and down this house is haunted. There has been some downright scary and unexplainable stuff go on here.

So creepy!!! That's why I hate turning on Aiden's monitor lol

We had no need for a monitor until we put her in her own room, a couple nights before we did, we watched Insidious and every time we turn the monitor on I get all creeped out. lol

oh we have had some unexplainable stuff go on in our house, and i swear one day im going to hear something on the monitor which is going to freak me out!

is it possible you are picking up someone else's baby monitor? it's quite common, and most have different frequencies so you can change it if that happens.

We heard some very strange moans and groans through Dylan's monitor the other night. We went to investigate and realised it was the neighbours below having quite loud sex!

We heard some very strange moans and groans through Dylan's monitor the other night. We went to investigate and realised it was the neighbours below having quite loud sex!

I get this, LOs bedroom is directly below the people upstairs & their bedroom..
Can hear everything through the monitor!!
Puts me right off my dinner!!

Lol
X

aaah scary! i am so scared to put Lyla into her own room and have to use the moniter! :( luckily her room and my room are joined just with a wall and door inbetween so I dont really need the monitor to be that loud! My grandma died in Lylas room years and years ago and we have only recently re-decorated it. xx

Oooh creepy. We had a video monitor with ds. I remember wathing it one day, and a big truck flashed up on the screen lol. Turned out we were picking up cctv from the local southern electric depot haha. Used to hear Russian radio station on his normal monitor :s lol. Used to keep me awake. xx

I used to work in an autism care home on nights and we used baby monitors in some rooms (epileptic residents) we used to pick up the security radios fro
The local bus station and sometimes one of the women would talk to herself in three different voices, proper conversation too, really creepy lol

Ive also picked up the radio from a police car that was sat outside our house. Really freaked me out!! Lol

Xx

Nope nothing yet lol. I swear up and down this house is haunted. There has been some downright scary and unexplainable stuff go on here.

ohhhhhhh, do tell... What kind of scary stuff has happened? I am such a dork, but i can't help it, i love this kind of stuff.... hehehe.. I would love to be on that show Ghost Hunters and be one of those ghost detective peeps.. You have to tell me what else has happened!!!!

Lilypic4 (800x545).jpg

ohhhhhhh, do tell... What kind of scary stuff has happened? I am such a dork, but i can't help it, i love this kind of stuff.... hehehe.. I would love to be on that show Ghost Hunters and be one of those ghost detective peeps.. You have to tell me what else has happened!!!!

View attachment 255538

* Went in and cleaned the empty house with buckets of cleaner and rags from top to bottom. Went into a previously clean room and found a marble sitting in the middle of the empty room.

*First night I stayed after I bought it I set up an air mattress in the living room. And the light switched on after I turned it off and layed down. The switch was one of those stiff one you really have to hit and it really clicks on and off.

* I remodeled the house room by room completely gutting it. Would randomly find marbles in the house when doing work. (18 so far :rofl:) I dont own marbles, I am 23 years old haha.

* Went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and found a marble sitting on the sink. (Lived alone then...wtf??)

* The cats would go into the room painted and previously set up bright yellow as a kids room, staring in a corner, yowling, hissing. (hehe this is my 4 month olds room now)

* Was sleeping one night (lived alone) and heard a monotone voice saying "hey......hey.....hey....HEY!"

* My mom came to feed my cat bc I was out of town and couldnt find one and heard her freaking out in a room and the door wouldnt open. 15 minutes later my dad got there and forced it open and a baseboard was ripped off the wall and lodged under the door jamming it closed. The cat got the EFF out of there and had peed EVERYWHERE. The window was locked too.

* I met OH and was telling him the creepy stories and he was telling me it wasnt true. Then we heard a noise in the other room that used to be a kids room but was closed up because it was gutted to the wall studs. The windows were wide open then. (room never used because of construction and windows were closed as it was middle of winter) And they accidentally couldnt have opened because they are the handles that turn and lock it closed.

he said ok thats weird, but doesnt mean anything, then the lights all blew when we were walking into the next room. :rofl:

View attachment 255538

* Went in and cleaned the empty house with buckets of cleaner and rags from top to bottom. Went into a previously clean room and found a marble sitting in the middle of the empty room.

*First night I stayed after I bought it I set up an air mattress in the living room. And the light switched on after I turned it off and layed down. The switch was one of those stiff one you really have to hit and it really clicks on and off.

* I remodeled the house room by room completely gutting it. Would randomly find marbles in the house when doing work. (18 so far :rofl:) I dont own marbles, I am 23 years old haha.

* Went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and found a marble sitting on the sink. (Lived alone then...wtf??)

* The cats would go into the room painted and previously set up bright yellow as a kids room, staring in a corner, yowling, hissing. (hehe this is my 4 month olds room now)

* Was sleeping one night (lived alone) and heard a monotone voice saying "hey......hey.....hey....HEY!"

* My mom came to feed my cat bc I was out of town and couldnt find one and heard her freaking out in a room and the door wouldnt open. 15 minutes later my dad got there and forced it open and a baseboard was ripped off the wall and lodged under the door jamming it closed. The cat got the EFF out of there and had peed EVERYWHERE. The window was locked too.

* I met OH and was telling him the creepy stories and he was telling me it wasnt true. Then we heard a noise in the other room that used to be a kids room but was closed up because it was gutted to the wall studs. The windows were wide open then. (room never used because of construction and windows were closed as it was middle of winter) And they accidentally couldnt have opened because they are the handles that turn and lock it closed.

he said ok thats weird, but doesnt mean anything, then the lights all blew when we were walking into the next room. :rofl:

Oh my, that is so freaky! I thought maybe you would post that one or two little things have happened to you, not all this... Do you know how old the house is, or do you know the previous owners? I know i am so super silly, but i love this kind of stuff! It scares the begeebees out of me, but i still love it!!!

Yeah so interesting. This kind of stuff intrigues me. Are you scared in your house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->