• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Uhh creepy! *New Story 11/9 first post

Maybe I shopuldnt read this at 3am lay in bed after the night feed :nope: looks like I'm uup for the night now especially as OH is away! Eeeeek

I totally believe there is something in our house but I like to think its my OH's sister who passed away I don't want to scare myself n think its anything or anyone else. Normal stuff like cupboard doors being opened and glasses filling with water that could easily be explained but I moved Alexa into her own room quite early on n I'd go into her room n she'd be facing the complete opposite way to how I put her and she was to young to have been able to do it herself and I went in one morning n she was at the other end of her cot n one of her teddies was sat in the middle of her bed !! That really scared me if I'm honest !! Alexa always stares at the picture we have of OH's sister n always stares towards the fireplace n one night we were sleeping downstairs back when she was in her Moses basket n I woke up to see a figure neeled at the side of her basket. I told OH the day after n he just laughed it of but then a few days later was taking a picture of Alexa near the glass table in our front room n he took 2 n when he looked one of them had a face in the glass of a girl with dark hair !! Very scary !!

Xxx

Holy Cow!! That is creepy! If you still have the pic, you should totally post it!

Its on my OH's phone but will try to come on here on his phone n post it :)

Xxx

Its on my OH's phone but will try to come on here on his phone n post it :)

Xxx

Yeah do! As much as I will probably sh*t myself and never come on BnB again, it would be cool to see!! If OH's sister has dark hair, it could be her? Maybe she is just watching over her niece :)

QUOTE=Natty_babez;12504232]Its on my OH's phone but will try to come on here on his phone n post it :)

Xxx[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome if you could! Its so funny, because i will totally be scared by this stuff and if i watch something ghosty on tv and OH is out of town, i will not be able to sleep, but i can't help myself. I am really intriged by it. I know, so silly, right? OH thinks i'm totally silly. I told him yesterday that i really want to be one of those ghost hunter people that are on tv and he just shook his head, laughed and called me a crazy lady..... AHHH, the nerve! LOL!!!!

Lilypic4 (800x545).jpg

OMG!! Your sister must have totally freaked out! Has she had anything else happen since then?

Christine

View attachment 256432

There have been things with my nephew and his imaginary friend called the noisy man when he was first starting to speak properly, and the usual things like weird smells and things going missing, but that's the only incident that I really cannot think of an explanation for. It sounds stupid but I've always believed you can sense when something's not right and you do get that feeling in her flat. Same as I was always uneasy in my old family home, but in this house I can be up at 3am and not feel as though I have 'company' at all.

The marbles stories by the OP FREAKED ME OUT though. :haha:

I keep reading these stories, I don't know why... Stuff like this scares me, but yet I still insist on reading them... I find them interesting

ive had some creepy stuff happen to me, first was when i was about 11 and we were at this really old cinema at the beach, i went to th etoilets on my own half way through the film and there was nobody else in there, whilst i was in the cubicle i heard footsteps like ladies heels right outside the cubicle door. it scared me as i knew nobody was in the toilets and i hadnt heard the door, it was a really creeky door. i quickly got out of there!

then a few years ago i was home alone, just with my labrador. both the fronta nd back door were locked. the living room and kitchen were the whole downstairs, seperated by a wooden door with glass panels that had a patten in so they werent completely see through. i was sat at the computer and the dog was sat near me, this was in direct view of the kitchen door. i heard a noise, and so did the dog, we both looked towards the kitchen door and saw a shadow the shape of a man coming towards the kitchen door, teh dog saw it first as he jumped up at the kitchen door. i got up thinking it was my then boyfriend come home. but the shadow had disappeared as it had been walking towards the door. and i realised the back door was locked with the keys in the door so he wouldnt have been able to get in anyway. really freaked me out!

there was something else i was trying to remember but its gone out my head now!

then a few years ago i was home alone, just with my labrador. both the fronta nd back door were locked. the living room and kitchen were the whole downstairs, seperated by a wooden door with glass panels that had a patten in so they werent completely see through. i was sat at the computer and the dog was sat near me, this was in direct view of the kitchen door. i heard a noise, and so did the dog, we both looked towards the kitchen door and saw a shadow the shape of a man coming towards the kitchen door, teh dog saw it first as he jumped up at the kitchen door. i got up thinking it was my then boyfriend come home. but the shadow had disappeared as it had been walking towards the door. and i realised the back door was locked with the keys in the door so he wouldnt have been able to get in anyway. really freaked me out!

Scary!! What did you do after you realised what it was? :/.. I wouldn't know what to do if I saw anything.. Don't think I'd dare move!! Haha

all of these stories are great!! I love it!!

..still searching for info on the house.. no luck. I dont know why the cut off it 1996 maybe that could be with the city went digital and scanned all of the records in?

ive had some creepy stuff happen to me, first was when i was about 11 and we were at this really old cinema at the beach, i went to th etoilets on my own half way through the film and there was nobody else in there, whilst i was in the cubicle i heard footsteps like ladies heels right outside the cubicle door. it scared me as i knew nobody was in the toilets and i hadnt heard the door, it was a really creeky door. i quickly got out of there!

That story about the shadow would have really freaked me out! I don't really have any stories, but my mother has had things happen at my childhood home. They happened after i left. I was away at school when this happened and my father was in Finland on business. Anyway, my mother was sitting in the family room reading (it was around 10 at night) and she heard some noises in the kitchen, like cabinets being opened and closed and drawers opening and closing, well she said she just kind of froze and didn't know what to do, then as she sat there, she said she saw something in the form of a person walk from the kitchen to the dinning area and then go up the two flights of stairs leading to the bedrooms up there. She said the form stop and seemed to look over the railing down at her then went into my old room. She ended up grabbing the phone and called her bestie friend to come over and spend the night. She didn't even tell me the story, for fear of me not coming over and spending the night at their home, my aunt actually slipped up and accidently brought it up to me at a Thanksgiving dinner. Anyway, she says nothing has happened since.

all of these stories are great!! I love it!!

..still searching for info on the house.. No luck. I dont know why the cut off it 1996 maybe that could be with the city went digital and scanned all of the records in?

me too!!!!

Scary!! What did you do after you realised what it was? :/.. I wouldn't know what to do if I saw anything.. Don't think I'd dare move!! Haha

well i do alot of holistic therapies like reiki so i texted my teacher, shes a white witch. she gave me some stuff to do for protection or something, cant remember what it was now, like visulisation thing i think. but i took the dog out for a really long walk after that until my boyfriend came home lol

Reading this has actually gave me goose bumps!

My nans house is really haunted and I have a good few really scary ghost storys Real one's! haha

the marble thing is weird too because in our city there is a historical thing that has to do with marbles. Its the home of the american marble industry. :dohh:

The house I grew up in was haunted. I always had the heebie jeebies and refused to be left home alone. I slept with the lights on all the time, even at the age of 16. I'm the only one that never saw a ghost in the house but I felt him (it was a him, my ex SIL saw him staring at her one night...she left screaming and never stepped foot in the house again). I always felt like I was being watched.

And I always felt a jump, and like a cat was walking accross my bed every night at 1am.

I have never felt that uneasy in a home since, I like it to be completly dark when I sleep, and I dont feel like IM being watched anymore. My parents also sold the house and moved, when I was 16, right after my mom saw a man walking down the hall way of the house when she was home alone.

Wow. That's pretty scary. I would have been terrified. It's fun to read about it but to experience it would be terrifying.

I love stories like these, even if they do freak me out :haha:
I used to see a ghost when I was little apparently, my mum thought it was just an imaginary friend until she asked me her name, no one in the village knew what the lady before was called but eventually my neighbour found out and it was the same name I said. Everyone could smell an old fashion perfume in my bedroom as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->