Uk ladies what will you be using to swaddle?

familygirl30

Reaction score
Esp those who are due in the summer months,what sort of blanket will you be using,I plan on using sleeping bags when they are the right weight to use them so if I have a big baby will use them straight away.Wondering if I best using the swaddles u can buy rather than blankets.Also do the swaddle wraps have a togg like sleeping bags?

I've got some gro swaddle blankets from mothercare, I think there around £12 each, there very soft and light weight, I'm due mid July so hopefully it'll be warm, x

I've got some gro swaddle blankets from mothercare, I think there around £12 each, there very soft and light weight, I'm due mid July so hopefully it'll be warm, x

I will have a look at mothercare,I just presumed when got the sleeping bags in 0-6 months that could use them from birth.Do the swaddle wraps have different togs like the bags.

I thought about swaddled but wondered if they would be too hot? Im a FTM so I have no idea when it comes to this sort of thing.

My DD was born in July when the weather was warm. We just swaddled her in a single thin sheet in the hottest weather, and when it went cooler we swaddled her in a thicker sheet and tucked her in with a blanket over the top.

HTH :)

I am swadlling in a very light blanket....it's not much thicker than a muslin square.

x

Thanks ladies,think I'm going to look at the wraps,going to ask in mothercare to see if they b ok in summer,not too warm etc

I use the summer infant swaddle me. You can get them from mothercare and Amazon. They're 100% cotton, light and very easy to use.

I've got some massive muslins that I'll be using if its really warm, otherwise I've got some thin blankets.

I've got the Gro-bag Swaddle. I think it's 1.0 tog. It's this one.

image.jpg

x

I was going to buy 1.0 tog sleeping bags for the summer,but with baby due in mid July and if he can't use them straight away cus of his weight won't b any use so the swaddle does make more sense to me through the summer months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->